Cam Spencer interview | The Boneyard

Cam Spencer interview

Reaction Score
The interview video posted above abruptly ended so I was wondering if that was it or there was more. So I searched for the interview and there is more. Seems they posted it in pieces since this one ends abruptly also but seems to continue the one posted above. Another 5 minutes. Cam talks about why Hurley went out on the court and shoved him during the championship game.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Hi Boneyarders.... I am brand new. I am Yankfan58. Cam Spencer was an amazing addition to the team. He was an important piece to this year's Championship team.
Welcome aboard…..best place in the world if you are a UConn fan. If you want to stay current with UConn men’s BB and be entertained you made a great choice. I am kind of new myself compared to the all timers.

Reaction Score
Watching this and the Bilas interview, I’m convinced Eisen didn’t watch the championship game.

Reaction Score
Hi Boneyarders.... I am brand new. I am Yankfan58. Cam Spencer was an amazing addition to the team. He was an important piece to this year's Championship team.
It can be a bit addicting at times here but if you have to have addiction the yard is a good one. And at tourney time it's better than having a psychiatrist which we all need.

Reaction Score
Welcome to the BY- from a huge Rays fan, who forgives you because you love cam as much as i do

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom