Cam Reddish | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cam Reddish

Reaction Score
Ollie is still one of the best recruiters in the nation in my book, his rep and connection with some of the best players in the nba (Russ, Harden, KD, LBJ) really gives him an edge. I'm still a bit mystified by the MAL situation, but i think we have a legit shot with 1 & done/ 5 star talents like shittu or reddish going forward.

The four or five three star juco prove that. You are high... do not mean to be rude....

Reaction Score
Ollie is still one of the best recruiters in the nation in my book, his rep and connection with some of the best players in the nba (Russ, Harden, KD, LBJ) really gives him an edge. I'm still a bit mystified by the MAL situation, but i think we have a legit shot with 1 & done/ 5 star talents like shittu or reddish going forward.
Really????????

pj

Reaction Score
We have some pieces of a compelling pitch, like history, KO's NBA experience, and good facilities. We need another national championship or at least a Final Four to prove that 2014 was not a fluke and KO can meld a team, and we need more guys to succeed in the NBA to prove KO can develop players. A conference upgrade would help too, though it's less important.

KO has about 3 of 6 boxes checked compared to Calipari or Coach K who have all six. Personal rapport and sales pitch and hard work can overcome some of that deficit, hopefully Kill and Chill will help improve those aspects, especially the sales pitch and hard work.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The four or five three star juco prove that. You are high... do not mean to be rude....

Four or five three-star JUCOs? I think you're the high one here.

Listen, I finally accept that there are dozens of you who think Ollie was the wrong choice for the job, should be fired, etc...at least make it easy on the few of us who disagree and don't peddle obvious misinformation.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Gilbert was a top notch land for KO, so he can recruit

His NBA experience, work ethic, and street cred will definitely help him, but we do have to start winning again and he needs to get somebody into the league

Reaction Score
Four or five three-star JUCOs? I think you're the high one here.

Listen, I finally accept that there are dozens of you who think Ollie was the wrong choice for the job, should be fired, etc...at least make it easy on the few of us who disagree and don't peddle obvious misinformation.

I was trying to be more contumelious and mordant then misinformation. You are somewhat correct. Ollie is an ok recruiter but seems to have trouble keeping the talent.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I was trying to be more contumelious and mordant then misinformation. You are somewhat correct. Ollie is an ok recruiter but seems to have trouble keeping the talent.
I'm not sure I'm ready to agree with this yet, 99. They had one bad season and for varying reasons a bunch of weak minded kids decided they wanted more PT or whatever. Lots of players leave every program. It's an NCAA wide epidemic. Kids have no patience and are always looking for a quick and easy fix. Kids are all about instant gratification.
Honest question...if TL and AT didn't get hurt and the team had a "successful" season. Do people think that the exodus would have happened? I personally don't. Well at least not to the extent it did happen. So...how is this Ollie not keeping talent?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Definitely one of the best recruiters in the nation, no question..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom