Cam, Donovan | The Boneyard

Cam, Donovan

Reaction Score
Cam had himself a game rebounding with ferocity 12 rebounds against that team? Unreal.
I’d like to ask something. Am I the only one getting sick of hearing the best player in college basketball is our opponent like Shannon or Edey?
Clingan is better and more impactful. He toyed with Shannon and Edey is a mountain who moves like one but I don’t see how he’s better than Donovan.

Reaction Score
We will likely get to see what happens when DC and Edey go against each other.

Guy not getting enough credit tonight is Hassan. Guy not only got into double figures with 6 shots — 7 in the first half when we were dying for points — but slowed down Domask when he first got in and continued Castle’s work of shutting down Shannon.

Reaction Score
Cam had himself a game rebounding with ferocity 12 rebounds against that team? Unreal.
I’d like to ask something. Am I the only one getting sick of hearing the best player in college basketball is our opponent like Shannon or Edey?
Clingan is better and more impactful. He toyed with Shannon and Edey is a mountain who moves like one but I don’t see how he’s better than Donovan.
They can call every other player better so long as our players end up as NC.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe Kalkbrenner made a BE team over Donovan. For that matter, so did Igodauro

Unfortunately Ighodaro has been Charmin soft lately. He was horrible last night, and he didn't play well against us in the Big East Final either. No way he deserved to be ahead of Clingan on the Big East 2nd Team. No way.

Reaction Score
Clingan is playing by far his best stretch of ball ever right now. His impact was huge all year, but he wasn’t killing everyone like he is now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom