OT: - calming music | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: calming music

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Once the Rascals became popular, they spent so much time gigging that the only time Felix could see his girlfriend was Sunday afternoons. This was a hit single in the mid-60's with effectively no guitar or trap set.

Reaction Score
I came across this looking for Judy Collins solo version but decided on this instead with her and Shawn Colvin

This song was sung at my wedding in 1976. It brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it.

My wife passed away in 2002 at the young age of 50. I have 3 beautiful daughters and great memories.

Reaction Score
One of the great rock love songs by one of the 60's great rock groups.

To be any more than all I am
Would be a lie
I'm so full of love
I could burst apart
And start to cry

Today, everything you want
I swear it all will come true
Today, I realize how much
I'm in love with you

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Here's something well off the beaten track. I never knew my maternal grandparents. They died before WWI. One of the very few things my mother had of theirs was a collection of very thick 78rpm records with green labels in a cyrillac script. They were orchestral pieces by a then famous British composer, Albert Ketèlbey. This was a favorite when I was a very little boy.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Here's something well off the beaten track. I never knew my maternal grandparents. They died before WWI. One of the very few things my mother had of theirs was a collection of very thick 78rpm records with green labels in a cyrillac script. They were orchestral pieces by a then famous British composer, Albert Ketèlbey. This was a favorite when I was a very little boy.

Geez, my lemur friend, it's not often I discover something so old that I've never heard or even dreamt of. This is beautiful, and I'll be looking up more of his stuff on YT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom