Calling all Huskies, anyone going to Austin? | The Boneyard

Calling all Huskies, anyone going to Austin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Love to see some familiar faces in Austin. We need to rally behind these guys. Remember Uconn is strongest when our back is against the wall and magical things happen when you are a husky!

Happy Holidays! Love all the Boneyarders!

Basketball begins and ends in the Capital of the Round Ball, Storrs, CT!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Neither. Work, unfortunately. I'll be in a conference room about 8,000 miles from Austin.

Work. Figures. If they were aware of what you can bring to the arena on any given night, perhaps you would have got a reprieve from that particular assignment. I'll make some more gifs and put something together for you.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I'll be there. Hopefully the game is as exciting as it was the last time we played in Austin (minus the Roscoe early chuck...)

I'll be in New Orleans for the Tulane game next Saturday too. Looking forward to seeing New Orleans for the first time!

Reaction Score
I'll be there. Hopefully the game is as exciting as it was the last time we played in Austin (minus the Roscoe early chuck...)

I'll be in New Orleans for the Tulane game next Saturday too. Looking forward to seeing New Orleans for the first time!
You will enjoy it. Unique city. Pretty easy city to get around as most of sites are close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom