CALL TO THE POST FOR PUNDITS: LOUISVILLE GAME | The Boneyard

CALL TO THE POST FOR PUNDITS: LOUISVILLE GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Never too soon to heed the call of the track-side bugler. Time waits for no man. Score predictions for the next game??

(Hey, in ALL seriousness, you folks do some truly incredible stuff on this....I mean TRULY. Even having the guts to put a prediction out there is impressive in its own right.....and the results are usually on the good side of astonishing..... more often than not. A tip of the cap to all. )

We'll be out of state next Tuesday, so the OFFICIAL results will not be posted until the library opens the following day and Barb and I can get to a computer (chill, DC ;) ). The UNofficial stuff don't mean _ _ _ _. Gotta have the photos!

(Late reports from trackside indicate that SLIMMER is still mucking the stalls.....and that ICE is still trying to lay a really safe wager. BRUIN rumored to be working on his come-back plan....."Be afraid....be very afraid." )

Reaction Score
Louisville played horribly against Providence; however, they will be ready for UConn. As I remember, another team that likes to push and hold. No matter, UConn 76 Louisville 59.

Reaction Score
Prediction? I will be in my seat 45 minutes before tip, and will not leave until Geno has finished the fan loyalty give-aways.

OHHHHHH...the game? Closer than Marquette. I will say 77-64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom