Call Everyone You Know For Tonight! | The Boneyard

Call Everyone You Know For Tonight!

Reaction Score
There are empty seats aplenty and not expensive. Last night the crowd as small as it was lit a fire under the Huskies, you could feel it happen. Tonight could be dynamic. We never know what a full house of jacked up fans can get done and we're not supposed to win this tonight but crazier things have happened. There is no chance you won't get in tonight, the place was nearly empty last night. Worst case scenario is you grab a nice dinner after the game. We are outgunned and out talented in the matchup but we have money on the table and nothing to lose, just get there, These kids will appreciate it either way.

Reaction Score
I'd like to go, depending on how inexpensive they are at this point. If anyone bought a bunch and has 1 xtra (maybe 2), PM me.

Reaction Score
There are empty seats aplenty and not expensive. Last night the crowd as small as it was lit a fire under the Huskies, you could feel it happen. Tonight could be dynamic. We never know what a full house of jacked up fans can get done and we're not supposed to win this tonight but crazier things have happened. There is no chance you won't get in tonight, the place was nearly empty last night. Worst case scenario is you grab a nice dinner after the game. We are outgunned and out talented in the matchup but we have money on the table and nothing to lose, just get there, These kids will appreciate it either way.

Define not expensive. $140 for two crap seat tix isn't cheap.

Reaction Score
I'd bet if you show up @ 4:30ish you can get a ticket for $10 or less and then sit in the bottom of the upper bowl in a good spot.

Define not expensive. $140 for two crap seat tix isn't cheap.

Reaction Score
I want to go today. Why is the box office selling tix for $90 + fees? I don't get it. Tons of seats are available and will probably go unsold. Does anyone know why they are charging so much?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'd bet if you show up @ 4:30ish you can get a ticket for $10 or less and then sit in the bottom of the upper bowl in a good spot.

You are wrong a lot. You can't be more wrong than this.

There are going to be no tickets on the street - because they didn't sell any up front.

If anyone thinks this post is true - stay home. You aren't going to get into the building less than the secondary sites unless a fellow UConn fan cuts you a deal.

Reaction Score
Forget about being ripped off online! I would say just go to or call the box office and pick up. There is nobody from the other schools there, this ain't the old BET at the garden. The ticket takers at the entrance will direct you as they were last night.

Reaction Score
You are wrong a lot. You can't be more wrong than this.

There are going to be no tickets on the street - because they didn't sell any up front.

If anyone thinks this post is true - stay home. You aren't going to get into the building less than the secondary sites unless a fellow UConn fan cuts you a deal.
OK, so if you are right you go to a nearby bar, drink and eat while you watch it, it will be more fun than at home.

Reaction Score
I won't be able to make the game sorry, will still be on the phone. Too many calls, I'm 57.:oops:

Reaction Score
OK, so if you are right you go to a nearby bar, drink and eat while you watch it, it will be more fun than at home.

Always an excellent back up plan jibs.

Reaction Score
I would say just go to or call the box office and pick up.
See my post above. Box office tix are $90 and they are holding tons of seats. Bigger rip off than the online sites.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I have my tix but I'd love to see them drop for everyone else. They're gouging and tix will go unsold. No one who didn't buy tix upfront is going to buy a 70 dollar ticket day of.

Reaction Score
I have my tix but I'd love to see them drop for everyone else. They're gouging and tix will go unsold. No one who didn't buy tix upfront is going to buy a 70 dollar ticket day of.
Is there any chance they would drop the prices at some point today? Any idea why the prices are so high and who sets the price? There are so many tix that will go unsold.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Sure - I just want people to understand the usual dynamic of cheap tickets on the street doesn't happen today like it usually does.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Is there any chance they would drop the prices at some point today? Any idea why the prices are so high and who sets the price? There are so many tix that will go unsold.

The league is manipulating the prices on the secondary selling sites.

The prices went up because they anticipate the demand going way up.

Reaction Score
Were the box office tickets this expensive in 2015? 70 for an upper behind the hoop is ridiculous. It's like the American wants the venue to have empty sections. And yes, I should have bought a strip earlier this week for cheap so now I am paying the price.

Reaction Score
Sure - I just want people to understand the usual dynamic of cheap tickets on the street doesn't happen today like it usually does.

If right this is an important point thank you, because I am thinking along those lines.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think if around noon they're still sitting on tix you'll see a drop. Seats for today were like 7 dollars during last nights game. After UConn won they went up to about 40. They probably sold a bunch at that point so they figured they'd try to push higher but I'm willing to guess sales have stagnated a bit.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Were the box office tickets this expensive in 2015? 70 for an upper behind the hoop is ridiculous. It's like the American wants the venue to have empty sections. And yes, I should have bought a strip earlier this week for cheap so now I am paying the price.

Yes this is exactly what happened in 2015.

We had 5 people and 4 tickets for the semis in 2015 and there wasn't a scalper with a ticket and the box office was $80 with a line that would have taken an hour to stand through. So my friend sent his kids with me and he watched at a bar.

Reaction Score
The league should care more about the optics on TV when they have 200 people watching a quarterfinal game.

Honestly, maybe screw with the lighting. At Barclays hard to tell how many are there. XL is bright and can see endless open seats for miles.

The league is manipulating the prices on the secondary selling sites.

The prices went up because they anticipate the demand going way up.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not to call you out but I paid under 30 total for two strips all fees and shipping included. I can't believe more people didn't buy then.

Reaction Score

Nuts, this reminds me of the higher end golf courses who ask 90-125 and are not really nice enough to spend that when there are plenty at 60 and below in great shape and fun. The 90-125 are always empty looking while the 60 below are tough to get a tee time at- hmmmm?

I mean do they want an extra 2,000 Husky fans at 70=140K or 5,000 @ 40ea = 200K.

Who does the thinking? :confused:

Reaction Score
Yesterday prices Steadily rose all day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom