Calipari making sense | The Boneyard

Calipari making sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A not so subtle shot at Pitino and Roy Williams, I'd assume.

"All I can tell you is this: If it happens on your campus and it happens with your assistants and those people, you probably have a good idea of what's going on," Calipari said. "It happens back in their hometown, it happens back with their family ... there's no way you can know. You just can't know. All I can say is most coaches have an idea if it happened on their campus. You might not be the first to know about it but you eventually hear about it."

"You wish there was more consistency about how they do things in the NCAA. There's a belief out there of selective enforcements and some people will call right to [Mark Emmert] and say, 'Get these people off me,' and it changes. It's selective. If it isn't, it appears to you and me and everybody else [that it is]."

Calipari: Coaches know what happens on campus

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
A not so subtle shot at Pitino and Roy Williams, I'd assume.

"All I can tell you is this: If it happens on your campus and it happens with your assistants and those people, you probably have a good idea of what's going on," Calipari said. "It happens back in their hometown, it happens back with their family ... there's no way you can know. You just can't know. All I can say is most coaches have an idea if it happened on their campus. You might not be the first to know about it but you eventually hear about it."

"You wish there was more consistency about how they do things in the NCAA. There's a belief out there of selective enforcements and some people will call right to [Mark Emmert] and say, 'Get these people off me,' and it changes. It's selective. If it isn't, it appears to you and me and everybody else [that it is]."

Calipari: Coaches know what happens on campus

Reaction Score
Calipari frequently makes sense, but understandably, it's hard to notice because he's always so smug, arrogant and self-serving.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Always a sinister motive that will benefit him and only him
No making sense here just trying to get at someone else
F the Squid

Reaction Score
Really? Another thread on the Squid? This is not becoming of the BY and say stop with this kind of slander. I mean he's trying his best to fit in give him credit, some here totally understand the Squid, now let's see others get on their boat and grow the fk up! :eek::rolleyes:;):oops:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
he vacated two Final Fours, chances are he knew too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads