Calhoun's swagger is at an all-time high. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Calhoun's swagger is at an all-time high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope
This whole article gave me the impression that Calhoun is very confident about being in the ACC in short measure. Assuming that he is in "the know", you gotta love this.

Hope he's in the know however the quote is pure Calhoun. It's the way he's always been. Guys a tuff SOB, street fighter. What the lovers love and the haters hate.
Froggy comment of irony is BS. He knows from nothing. Just trying to stir things up per usual. Boingoingoingoing. Disappears in a insy tinsy puff of smoke. Pathetic really :)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hope

Hope he's in the know however the quote is pure Calhoun. It's the way he's always been. Guys a tuff SOB, street fighter. What the lovers love and the haters hate.
Froggy comment of irony is BS. He knows from nothing. Just trying to stir things up per usual. Boingoingoingoing. Disappears in a insy tinsy puff of smoke. Pathetic really :)
Its difficult to take a character I enjoyed watching on Andy's gang and putting it into this context. But if you didn't my nostalgia button wouldn't have gone off.

Reaction Score
Fluid wasn't Froggy a bit of a pain on Andy's Gang? As I recall he was was a "needler" though more likable than the umess Froggy.

Hey how's about a "like" for the nostalgia button.....move my member-ship from used to active.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Fluid wasn't Froggy a bit of a pain on Andy's Gang? As I recall he was was a "needler" though more likable than the umess Froggy.

Hey how's about a "like" for the nostalgia button.....move my member-ship from used to active.
I gave you the like and it was deserved. Yeah Froggy was Andy's foil. You always knew he would get the best of Andy but it didn't change your desire to see how. Kind of like the roadrunner and Wiley Coyote. I guess some people would not like his character but I thought he was hilarious and I thought Andy was great at playing opposite a rubber frog.

Sadly we're showing our age. But who cares. BTW I always thought used member stood for well used member.

Reaction Score
Sadly we're showing our age. But who cares.[/quote]

John Lennon use to say about time and other things "it's all in your mind you know"

also sadly "life is what happens when your making other plans"

Thanks for the like, guess it takes time to show up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nostical
Level: Amateur
Since: Feb 19, 2009

Posted on: September 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Score: 58

Log-in to rate:

Calhoun: 'UConn needs to take care of UConn'

Jim Calhoun is the epitome of a successful and loyal head coach. I love how he stayed with UConn through all the ups and downs. . And he understands the importance of a big time football program. He was a huge supporter of upgrading UConn's program. UConn now stands on the precipice of invitations from either the ACC or The Big 10. Sweet justice for Calhoun. The man needs a statue in his honor.
;) Way to represent Nostical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69