Calhoun Back in Business... | The Boneyard

Calhoun Back in Business...

Reaction Score
Oh man thats just insane. You go to small gym at a small college and walking the sideline is one of the best and most successful coaches the college game has ever seen. Its gotta be surreal for some of these kids and definitely for a lot of the parents.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Oh man thats just insane. You go to small gym at a small college and walking the sideline is one of the best and most successful coaches the college game has ever seen. Its gotta be surreal for some of these kids and definitely for a lot of the parents.
How about being one of the refs....

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
That official looks 14 years old. He may not even know who is yelling at him. ;)

Reaction Score
He's still got it
DqrUDitX0AAVzbK.jpg:large

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Imagine if he never rode a bike.
I love the man, but unless him being here would have made a difference in terms of us being in a P5 conference by now, I'd rather be where we are, i.e., rebuilding with Hurley, who I feel confident is the right coach for our future*, instead of wondering who Calhoun's replacement is going to be.

*NB: Admittedly, I felt the same way about KO until last season, so...grain of salt and all that.

Reaction Score
If I lived in Connecticut I would try and make all the games.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Courant Article Good read. Apparently he still has some health issues.

Turnovers, missed shots, mistakes were enough to get him to jump down off that stool and holler. “Rebound!” … “Box out!” … Push it!” Like an old UConn team, the Blue Jays struck like a torrent a few minutes into the game, to turn a two-point lead into 20, using defensive pressure to create offense. Like an old UConn team, an old Calhoun team. He called timeout 34 seconds into the second half, with a 19-point lead, and aired his players out over a fundamental mistake.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
The Courant article got me even more excited for the home opener next Friday.
Glad I bought tickets for that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Imagine if he never rode a bike.

He might have had a deadly heart attack if he never did. Injuries from falling aside, it probably extended his life.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom