Caleb Mills to Fla. State | The Boneyard

Caleb Mills to Fla. State

Reaction Score
Great landing spot for both parties.

Florida State's backcourt will have a complete turnover with MJ Walker, RayQuan Evans and Nathanael Jack graduating and Scottie Barnes a lottery pick.

Incoming super freshmen Jaren Warley and Matthew Cleveland will get major minutes immediately, but bringing in Caleb Mills provides the team an insurance policy and allows Warley/Cleveland more space to develop on their own time, if needed. I'd expect Mills to get similar minutes to his freshman year at Houston (low-mid 20s).

Reaction Score
This is still such a bizarre situation to me. I recall Caleb Mills being the man in Houston, and always the go-to guy when they needed a bucket, and I remember him being really good the times we played them. How does a guy like that get to his sophomore year and suddenly not get minutes? This young man has a really bright future, and I hope whatever issues he had in Houston are resolved, and that he gets his shot to go to the next level with a fresh start. God knows he has the talent for it.

Best of luck to him at Florida state.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Gotta give Hamilton credit. Between Miami and FSU for 20 years he had okay teams which would occasionally make a Top 25 or top 15 appearance. Last five years he's gone in to overdrive with recruiting.

And nothing has changed with FSU over this time. Same conference, same facilities, same city and surrounding areas.

Reaction Score
Last night, Ham had the Noles on fire against NC State...105-73

FSU shot 71% from the field....41-58 from the field...12-18 from beyond the arc...100% Free Throws.

Ham did not start Scottie Barnes and RayQuan Evans took advantage and had a career night.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom