Cal vs Uconn 11-10-2019, ESPN 3 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cal vs Uconn 11-10-2019, ESPN 3

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just to keep this as confusing as it can be, this morning at 9:20AM ET, the Cal game was not on the WatchESPN (ESPN3) schedule. But at 11:30AM ET, it was on it.
Go figure.

Reaction Score
Nothing has worked yet, it all leads back to my actual location.

I wish i could be of more help, I know a couple people that changed their location in order to watch out of market baseball games this past season, so I know it can be done, I just don't know how. Hopefully ESPN3 carries the games same as last year!

Reaction Score
It is possible it will be shown on PAC-12 Network

Reaction Score
You're right Broadway. That is an option most don't know about. For those of you that do not get SNY, try the following:
1. Go to the opponent's main WBB website. Go to the schedule. Sometimes the game is live streamed for their fans, and you can view the game for free that way. UNLV does this for most (not all) of their games for free.
2. You can also try to go to the opponent’s conference website. Sometimes they offer streamed games.

On the Cal WBB website, a "watch" tab is featured on the UConn game on Nov 10.
Yes, but thy list SNY. The PAC-12 insures that all league games are televised but not non-conference games.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Nothing has worked yet, it all leads back to my actual location.
Have you tried a VPN yet? I haven't tried YouTube TV, but on a different streaming service I was able to use a VPN to get the regional sports network I was looking for.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Has anyone asked the AD or the SID? One of them may have an answer.

Reaction Score
Has anyone asked the AD or the SID? One of them may have an answer.

The game is listed on ESPN3 again, I'm assuming it will be the same as years past.

Reaction Score
From the UConn schedule (PDF download) pinned at top of Boneyard home page. The Cal game is at Storrs and SNY...no way the PAC-12 will carry this game.

1572957145736.png

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
As of just now the Cal game is listed on ESPN3 schedule. Fingers crossed!

Reaction Score
As of just now the Cal game is listed on ESPN3 schedule. Fingers crossed!
Everyone who's worried about ESPN3 should relax & chill. The ESPN3 "schedule" is notoriously sketchy - even right when the game is ready to start sometimes it's not there, and you close it and open it again and there it is. But I'm sure they will show the games, just like always.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Have you tried a VPN yet? I haven't tried YouTube TV, but on a different streaming service I was able to use a VPN to get the regional sports network I was looking for.
I am now using a VPN and a NYC based server and Roku. SNY does not appear as a YouTube TV station because they use my phone's GPS for the location of my viewing area. And if I happened to be located physically in the SNY viewing area, the only stations that would change to NYC would be the local TV stations, ABC, CBS, Fox etc. No changes to the RSNs.
I also tried to activate the NBCSports app on my Roku by having my brother who lives in CT, and gets SNY via his cable provider, but SNY doesn't show up there either.
I was going to try to get a GPS Spoofing app for my phone but I haven't found one yet that seems "reliable ". I am also limited to the number of times that I can change my YouTube TV location per year.
So right now I am still researching for a way.

Plebe what streaming service did you use to get the Regional Sports Networks that was not your local RSN? Thanks.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Everyone who's worried about ESPN3 should relax & chill. The ESPN3 "schedule" is notoriously sketchy - even right when the game is ready to start sometimes it's not there, and you close it and open it again and there it is. But I'm sure they will show the games, just like always.
I appreciate your optimism about ESPN3 and past years but the thing that has me worried is the fact that SNY.TV this spring selected the NBCSports app to provide their streaming services even though (I am assuming here) they retained their streaming relationships with the ESPN networks and streaming services. And then there is the ESPN relationship with the AAC for television/streaming coverage.
So being the pessimist that I am...

Reaction Score
I appreciate your optimism about ESPN3 and past years but the thing that has me worried is the fact that SNY.TV this spring selected the NBCSports app to provide their streaming services even though (I am assuming here) they retained their streaming relationships with the ESPN networks and streaming services. And then there is the ESPN relationship with the AAC for television/streaming coverage.
So being the pessimist that I am...
The NBCSports thing looked to me like a streaming service for SNY subscribers who are not at their TV sets. They went into detail about using your SNY subscription info to sign on, etc.

On the other hand ESPN3 is a streaming service for ESPN subscribers who are NOT SNY subscribers and don’t live in the SNY service area. I’m confident the SNY UCONN games will be streamed on ESPN3 this year for those not in the NY-CT area, especially since these games have been popping on and off of the ESPN3 streaming schedule.

Reaction Score
The NBCSports thing looked to me like a streaming service for SNY subscribers who are not at their TV sets. They went into detail about using your SNY subscription info to sign on, etc.

On the other hand ESPN3 is a streaming service for ESPN subscribers who are NOT SNY subscribers and don’t live in the SNY service area. I’m confident the SNY UCONN games will be streamed on ESPN3 this year for those not in the NY-CT area, especially since these games have been popping on and off of the ESPN3 streaming schedule.

Exactly right!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom