Caitlin Clark discussing a potential matchup against UConn and Paige | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caitlin Clark discussing a potential matchup against UConn and Paige

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
After the Massacre at the Big Ten Corral by Maryland, you have to wonder how Iowa fancies itself ready to go. If basketball were a stand-alone activity, the "rivalry" between Slim and Clark might make sense. As bb is a team sport, what one player does rarely determines a game's outcome. We're way too fixated on individual awards; eyes on the real prize, the NC. Betcha the players would say the same.
'... what one player does rarely determines a game's outcome.'
wait, whaaaaat? march madness, indeed.

Reaction Score
UCONN may play against three of the other four Nancy Lieberman finalists in their region: Mangakahia, Clark, and Richards.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Rooting tor central Michigan or Kentucky
I Hate You GIF by ABC Network

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
First and foremost, it is premature thinking we will get the desired matchup between our Husky's and Iowa. Seems there is a pretty good Kentucky team that very well have something else in mind, a team that has enough talent to give pause to any potential opponent. If we do have the game it is doubtful that Paige and Clark will be guarding each other. It stands to reason that CW would get that assignment I have no idea who would guard Paige. I think that we would enjoy seeing the game if it happens.
It would also be fun to watch the matchups of the 5's, would enjoy seeing AE mussel up Monica as well as Liv giving her a few Wilson burgers. It's a ways off if it happens we have a few games first and getting Gino back on the sidelines. Exciting times are here, now it's one game at a time, enjoy the tourney!

Reaction Score
Actually she largely ducks discussing a potential matchup against UConn and her pal Paige. You want to dislike her for having the audacity to challenge Paige
for FPOY and maybe even NPOY--but she seems likeable and well-spoken in her interviews (and demonstrated great judgement in decommitting from Notre Dame at the last minute :))

Coach Lisa Bluder @ 5:49-6:15
Caitlin @ 15:40-16:15

Terrific young woman and a great BB player. An argument could be made that if PB and CC switched teams, CC could have been the First team AA

Reaction Score
I'll be very happy to watch Caitlin play in person next season at Iowa (even though it's almost a 500 mile round trip)...

Reaction Score
It's being greedy but having Clark come East to play with Paige and Azzi! That would be very interesting!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom