Caitlin Clark Article | The Boneyard

Caitlin Clark Article

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Great article on Caitlin Clark!

No article attached??

Reaction Score
Clark is one of best pure shooters, along with Oregon's Ionescu last year, Paige is an all around player. These players we only see once in a few years. We better enjoy it now. Hopefully Fudd will join them.

Reaction Score
No article attached??
Two recent Yahoo Sports articles on Caitlin:

Reaction Score
Some words of advice for Caitlin: If there were no "Blue Bloods", there would be no target for your team. Also, it's harder to maintain a standard of play for 26 years, if you count from UConn's first NC, and it goes back longer than that, than to build something new at a college that's never been great. I commend you on your incredible talent.

Reaction Score
Kaitlin will get scoring records and publicity AND win absolutely nothing.
The Sweet 16 will likely be as far as she gets on her career. Too much power in the real blue bloods aka UCONN.

Reaction Score
The Sweet 16 will likely be as far as she gets on her career. Too much power in the real blue bloods aka UCONN.
How about her pro career? There is so much more to life than four years of college.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh, I don’t know about that. Iowa is a very good and balanced team otherwise they don’t score 72 points against Connecticut. I expect them to be a force for a while.

Reaction Score
Iowa was Big 10 champs and an Elite Eight team in the last tournament that took place in 2019 (with the NPOY), when Clark signed. This narrative that she signed on to raise the poor hapless moribund home state Hawkeyes from the depths of irrelevance is pretty forced.

Reaction Score
She never considered UConn in her recruitment. How about transferring to UConn now? ? If she's about winning, she'll never win there.

Reaction Score
I'm glad she stayed in Iowa.............as a matter of fact I think every great out of state player that doesn't choose UConn should stay in state and try to improve the worst basketball programs in their state..........it's only fair!! ;)

Reaction Score
Some words of advice for Caitlin: If there were no "Blue Bloods", there would be no target for your team. Also, it's harder to maintain a standard of play for 26 years, if you count from UConn's first NC, and it goes back longer than that, than to build something new at a college that's never been great. I commend you on your incredible talent.
Why words of advice for the young lady? She picked where SHE wanted to go for reasons important to HER! At one time Uconn was far from a “blue blood“. Imagine how different WCBB in general and Uconn in particular may look now if Rebecca Lobo had taken “advice“ like yours and went elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Oh, I don’t know about that. Iowa is a very good and balanced team otherwise they don’t score 72 points against Connecticut. I expect them to be a force for a while.
Stiles and Plum got to Final Fours. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Iowa in one. They don’t need much more - a stopper who can shoot 3s might be it, so they can defend the other team’s top player without sacrificing their offensive system (and they’ll need a post to replace Czinano after next year).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom