OT: - Cafe Aura | The Boneyard

OT: Cafe Aura

Reaction Score
Just wondering if any BY’ers have been to Aura since it opened and whether they kept the piano bar that Cavey’s had.

Reaction Score
My husband and I went there for dinner last Friday and enjoyed our meals. It has a large bar area, but I didn't notice if there was a piano.

Reaction Score
Friday 2/7 we enjoyed superb food & excellent service. We waited to discuss it while driving home to Highland Park because it was too loud to converse without shouting in the restaurant. As we neared the end of dinner someone added Frank Sinatra muzak, an apt and droll addition to the cacophony. We'll return. Cafe Aura and Utsav are the best places east of the river in our opinion.

Reaction Score
My mom's first job was at Cavey's way back when so, as a gift, we got her a gift card to Cafe Aura. We went early - the night of the USA game. It was outstanding; food was great (try the tuna tartar), great wine list and the atmosphere was perfect. Because we were there early (it was just starting to get busy when we left for the XL Center), we didn't have a problem with the noise. We will return.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom