Forwards
Terry Larrier
Vance Jackson
Juwan Durham
Mamadou Diarra
Centers
Zach Brown
Steven Enoch

That is drool-inducing. Literally not a single guy on the 1st or 2nd team you'd be afraid to have out there. It's been a long time since we had a roster like that.

Realistically, what are the chances of landing those two guards?

Reaction Score
KG was a legit 7 footer, he just always undersold his height by a couple inches for personal reasons, didn't want to be pressured into playing the 5.

Correct said if he was listed at 7' he felt like he had to play center

Duncan once said KG was 2 inches taller than him

Reaction Score
I had a very busy work day, didn't get a chance to check the BY during the day and heard about the commit on my drive home on ESPN radio of all places. I don't know what it is, but every time I have a day like this where I don't check the Yard all day, which is rare, we get a commit. I said that the last two times we landed a recruit. Maybe I should stay away from the Yard during the day more often.

Welcome to the Husky Fam, Zach!

Reaction Score
I had a very busy work day, didn't get a chance to check the BY during the day and heard about the commit on my drive home on ESPN radio of all places. I don't know what it is, but every time I have a day like this where I don't check the Yard all day, which is rare, we get a commit. I said that the last two times we landed a recruit. Maybe I should stay away from the Yard during the day more often.

Welcome to the Husky Fam, Zach!
bigstock-Banned-44484928-583x411.jpg

Reaction Score
Interesting chat on the tos . Bossi really like his potential and think his ranking is fair. But others think zac is more around 50 in the ranking

Reaction Score
That is drool-inducing. Literally not a single guy on the 1st or 2nd team you'd be afraid to have out there. It's been a long time since we had a roster like that.

Realistically, what are the chances of landing those two guards?

Very likely. Diallo is thought to be a UConn lean and Oz says he's ours. Ashton-Langford is also thought to be leaning towards UConn.

Reaction Score
50? There is no freaking way there are 49 juniors in the country who are better recruits than him.
I think his potential is much higher than alot of the players he's behind right now, but alot of them are what they are going to be, or pretty close, he has alot of potential, he is raw though.

Reaction Score
50? There is no freaking way there are 49 juniors in the country who are better recruits than him.
A year ago he was a top10 recruit . He has one of the best physical profiles in the class no doubt, a legit 7'1! He is a blue chipper as far as I'm concerned

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
No, but I remember clearly that he had either given a verbal to Kansas or we beat out Kansas. Maybe Kentucky was involved but I'm pretty sure he was involved with Kansas.

Reaction Score
No, but I remember clearly that he had either given a verbal to Kansas or we beat out Kansas. Maybe Kentucky was involved but I'm pretty sure he was involved with Kansas.

Your post makes it sound like the person who posted the video misheard UK/KU. It's a clip of DD being asked why he turned down Calipari's offer to start playing at Kentucky mid-season before committing to UConn later on. Really nothing to mistake.

Reaction Score

The others evaluating him at tos say he does not do well when defending some 6 8 or taller and very foul prone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom