C. Vivian Stringer LOA | The Boneyard

C. Vivian Stringer LOA

Reaction Score
Hope she has a speedy recovery

Her health should always take place first.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
That's certainly concerning. I wish her a full recovery. Hopefully she's able to return for the postseason.

FWIW from the article.

Stringer is expected to return to coach the Scarlet Knights following the Big Ten Tournament, a school spokesperson said Sunday.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
First off, get well fast CVS!

Second off, I hope Coach Eatman improves on his performance because imo he made some calls against UM that cost us the game. And our defense was terrible!

Here's hoping that the ladies get a fire lit under them and they play for CVS!

Reaction Score
I didn't know she's 71, I thought she was closer to Geno's age. I wish her a complete recovery.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
On the ESPN (obnoxious) score bar it shows that her LOA is due to EXHAUSTION. (It was actually in upper case when I noticed it.)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Rutgers fans: how certain are you of C. Viv's return next year?

I assume they will make The Dance....that would mean about 4 weeks to recover...best of luck.

Reaction Score
On the ESPN (obnoxious) score bar it shows that her LOA is due to EXHAUSTION. (It was actually in upper case when I noticed it.)

There's nothing wrong with suffering from exhaustion. It's a legitimate physical ailment. And with the trials of a long season and lots of travel (not to mention recruiting travel), it will take a toll on any 70-year old.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
Charlie Kreme in his latest bracketology has UConn playing DePaul or- wait for it!- Rutgers in the second round game in order to make it into the Sweet Sixteen.

I'd rather play DePaul....

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
First off, get well fast CVS!

Second off, I hope Coach Eatman improves on his performance because imo he made some calls against UM that cost us the game. And our defense was terrible!

Here's hoping that the ladies get a fire lit under them and they play for CVS!

I was at the game. It's funny but at the end of the game, I was wondering how Rutgers managed to lose. I know the stats don't bear this out but on the eye test, I thought Rutgers was the better team.

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
There's nothing wrong with suffering from exhaustion. It's a legitimate physical ailment. And with the trials of a long season and lots of travel (not to mention recruiting travel), it will take a toll on any 70-year old.

I wish her a speedy recovery.
I in no way said or implied that there's anything wrong with being exhausted, I was only posting EXACTLY what I saw on an ESPN Channel. Your post seems to imply that I was treating it in a negative context.

Reaction Score
Whatever is wrong must have knocked her down pretty good that she's going to miss the rest of the season :(

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
"The invitation to play in the NCAA tournament is a crowning achievement for any team," said Stringer.

And all these years I thought winning it was the crowning achievement. Who knew?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom