C Dawg!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

C Dawg!!

Reaction Score
I don't even give a thumbs up to post I really like and agree with if Caroline is referred to as CD.

At this point. For me. Caroline IS Caroline.
Sad you feel this way @Majic Hands ... No attack but ...
Initials have been used on this forum for many years now in thousands of posts. Nobody being disrespectful. DT does not mislead anyone or come across without respect and anyone knows who is being spoken of. Young people respect and give one another nick names as a badge of honor.
CD is a highly respected tag in the UConn world, the original is in The Hall of Fame and still coaching. ;)

Reaction Score
Lets see, CD seems to be taken. How about Sweet...for Sweet Caroline?
I like the song, like the geezer I am, but it's a bit obsolete and I hear Caroline doesn't like it.
She's pretty stoic.
However, the crowd yelling "So good!, So good!, So good!", when she hits a 3 or makes a great block would suffice.
KLS didn't mind the "Loooouuu's"
Just my take.

Reaction Score
I like the song, like the geezer I am, but it's a bit obsolete and I hear Caroline doesn't like it.
She's pretty stoic.
However, the crowd yelling "So good!, So good!, So good!", when she hits a 3 or makes a great block would suffice.
Just my take.
She's from Mass, so I am sure people have been singing it at her for years.

Reaction Score
She's pretty stoic.
Just my take.
I'm a geezer, too, Inthepaint, and agree about the song. Yet It's hardly obsolete. I suspect there are precious few songs that get a crowd of people (young as well as old) into a great mood more so than Sweet Caroline, and not just in Caroline's stomping grounds.

Whatever the crowd might do to encourage Caroline to keep up with her exploits is 'so good' with me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom