C-Chol Marial- 7'1" - Class of 2019 | The Boneyard

C-Chol Marial- 7'1" - Class of 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Has anyone seen him play? Guess he is at cheshire acadamy. Pretty impressive from the limited video i did see of him online. 7 foot 11" wingspan is insane ,according to NERR.com

Reaction Score
Lets get this kid, I'm fine with us getting a center who is big and husky and nationally recognized, but there's something about that that just doesn't feel "UConn" enough to me. I want a kid on the end of the bench who is absurdly sized, extremely skinny, and still "learning the game" even if we have legit bigs

Reaction Score
5T2A9607.jpg

Saw him play a few weeks ago at St. Thomas More. He is supposed to be around 15 yrs. old. Still raw but has skills, good hands, scores the ball, nice touch. Kid has a future.

Reaction Score
Lets get this kid, I'm fine with us getting a center who is big and husky and nationally recognized, but there's something about that that just doesn't feel "UConn" enough to me. I want a kid on the end of the bench who is absurdly sized, extremely skinny, and still "learning the game" even if we have legit bigs

Honestly not sure if this is meant to be a sarcastic post, but either way it made me laugh.

Reaction Score
Come on Gringo, the sarcasm was thick as butter on that one.

I've read so much crazy on here, I wasn't sure to be honest. Maybe we should call the mayor and ask him if it was a sarcastic post...

Reaction Score
The funniest part is @Kembacity had this mixup in another thread just prior:

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/can...-zach-brown-a-husky.86461/page-2#post-1551103

Guy can't catch a break.

I think I'm learning that there's something about my sense of humor where a tinge of sarcasm is completely impossible to detect in writing. I usually try to be enough over the top that any like minded human can see that part and understand its sarcastic, but I guess I need some work

Reaction Score
Wow, impressive. I'd love to see him at UConn. Hell, I hope he does well just so I can say I played at the same school as him! (I was the starting point guard at Cheshire Academy in the mid-eighties...we sucked).

Me and some guys used to catch some good run at Cheshire Academy in the 70's-80's on weeknights and weekends. Always a good place to find a game or 15.

Reaction Score
Was not expecting between the legs type showboating - very very impressive in coordination and athleticism when I was expecting to see just tall and maybe a little bit of agility.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think I'm learning that there's something about my sense of humor where a tinge of sarcasm is completely impossible to detect in writing. I usually try to be enough over the top that any like minded human can see that part and understand its sarcastic, but I guess I need some work

Haha. Sometimes I write something and think, "there's a not insignificant portion of the board that will not get this." For those posts I throw a /s at the end.

Reaction Score
Me and some guys used to catch some good run at Cheshire Academy in the 70's-80's on weeknights and weekends. Always a good place to find a game or 15.

Hey Mauser. . . . . we may have played against each other back in the day at CA. I briefly met this kid along with #21 in the video at a local restaurant. He is a nice kid and absolutely huge. I don't remember #21's name but he is 6' 11" and Chol was noticeably taller. I didn't even mention the word University to him.

Reaction Score
Hey Mauser. . . . . we may have played against each other back in the day at CA. I briefly met this kid along with #21 in the video at a local restaurant. He is a nice kid and absolutely huge. I don't remember #21's name but he is 6' 11" and Chol was noticeably taller. I didn't even mention the word University to him.

What's up DB good to hear form you. Work good?

If you played there back then a lot you will remember the big blonde haired dude, muscly lefty who was there basically all the time. I think Jim or something about 6'5" 250 not a bad player but definitely tough around the rim and great guy.

Take care of yourself. By the way Joe L plays in our outing in Mass most years do you get invited? If not I will make it happen if interested.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Holy cr~p, never seen anything like this kid. His wingspan is outrageous and moves way better than he should at that size and age.

I never say things like this, but this kid should play no more than 1 year of college, for no other reason than that waif like frame isn't built for the long haul physically.

Reaction Score
I saw him play against Saint Thomas More, who sat at #1 of the prep school rankings for most of the year so far. He weighs 200 lbs, takes bad shots, and has poor basketball IQ. With that being said, he is 15 years old and also spent most of his time matched up against Omari Spellman (#14 in Class of 2016). Definitely a kid to keep an eye on, has a boat load of potential. Im sure he hasn't been a basketball player for too long.

Reaction Score
I saw him play against Saint Thomas More, who sat at #1 of the prep school rankings for most of the year so far. He weighs 200 lbs, takes bad shots, and has poor basketball IQ. With that being said, he is 15 years old and also spent most of his time matched up against Omari Spellman (#14 in Class of 2016). Definitely a kid to keep an eye on, has a boat load of potential. Im sure he hasn't been a basketball player for too long.

That's cuz he's all arms and legs.

Seriously, he makes John "Spider" Salley (for those of you who watched the NBA in the late 80's to mid 90's) look more like John "Spiderling" Salley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom