C.B.I.: Coworkers Bracket Ignorance | The Boneyard

C.B.I.: Coworkers Bracket Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm running the pool this year and some of the questions I'm fielding are ridiculous. I told one guy that the higher the number next to the team the better they are. I told them they could fill out 3 different brackets and one guy said "But the teams all the same?" Anyone else have basketball ignorant coworkers?

Reaction Score
One of the most ignorant ones will win, guaranteed.
No doubt. This girl flipped a coin for every game and ended up with Louisville winning it all. Seriously?

Reaction Score
I think those are the same people that bring a portable generator inside the house and run it and then wonder why they're getting drowsy.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
No doubt. This girl flipped a coin for every game and ended up with Louisville winning it all. Seriously?
Marry her. Better to be lucky than good.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
What's the usual story? Sally the Secretary always picks the lowest seeds and lands in the top 12% going into the Sweet 16?

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Someone at my job actually asked me " where's Uconn?" " I wanna pick them to go all the way". Bastard!!!

Reaction Score
Taught at a school with 60 teachers. The women always won by picking the nice sounding names or the school colors that they liked!!! Not ONE of them knew anything about basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Taught at a school with 60 teachers. The women always won by picking the nice sounding names or the school colors that they liked!!! Not ONE of them knew anything about basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I work at school too, in first grade. (shocking and terrifying to many BY-ers I'm sure)

This is about my friend, not a coworker sadly. He is a very smart guy, MBA from Northeasern has a great job with UTC and watches every UConn game. Unfortunately he ALWAYS neglects to acknowledge there is any difference between schools like Colorado and Colorado St., U of M and MSU, KU and KSU, etc. Like he texted me last night "Colorado just beat Oriakhi!" and referred to "our win against Michigan" numerous times throughout the year. I call him on it every time and he still does it. We're hanging out later and I can't wait to hear about how La Salle just beat Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom