BYU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BYU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's no surprise to fans around BYU over the years that they are one of the most hated schools and teams in the west. BYU is even the most hated team in their own home state of Utah!

It's because how BYU fans treat everybody they are around. There's a saying that there's no such thing as BYU fans, just state school haters. They hate other schools more than they like their own team. It's easy to see it's true by the list.

Most hated college teams by state

BuaJz5GIAAA3QtX.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's no surprise to fans around BYU over the years that they are one of the most hated schools and teams in the west. BYU is even the most hated team in their own home state of Utah!

It's because how BYU fans treat everybody they are around. There's a saying that there's no such thing as BYU fans, just state school haters. They hate other schools more than they like their own team. It's easy to see it's true by the list.

BuaJz5GIAAA3QtX.png

Dude give it a rest. Get lost.

Reaction Score

BuaJz5GIAAA3QtX.png

I didn't know I hated Ohio State. Who'd a thunk it? Anybody else surprised? Wait! Europe and South America also hate Ohio State; and New York does too. Who made this list? Bo Shembechler, post-demise?

Reaction Score

BuaJz5GIAAA3QtX.png

BuaJz5GIAAA3QtX.png
I'm a BYU fan. I don't hate state schools other than Ohio State, Michigan and Southern Cal(oh yea they're private) and a few other biggies. Guess Aggie has us all pegged. BYU probably has more fans outside of Utah than in. After attending our game I'll always be somewhat a fan of UConn. Utah/Utah St are irrelevant to me. See yall in 22 days.

Reaction Score

BuaJz5GIAAA3QtX.png
All of North America hates Clemson? What did they ever do to anyone?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
and North Dakota and Montana are hate free - that's nice.

Reaction Score
[ATTACH=full]6487[/ATTACH]
Agree about Notre Dame fans. After our game there, a student THANKED us for beating them so that they could fire Charlie Weis. Then he offered to walk us back to the visitor's parking lots since he knew we were lost. Really nice kid. Even after this happened...

I was there!

UCONN beating Notre Dame IN South Bend was one of the most cherished memories of my life!
UCONN beating BYU at the Rent will be right up there too!

Attachments

• 172.JPG
    172.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics