BYU Team Chemistry - Whatever happened to Rock n Roll | The Boneyard

BYU Team Chemistry - Whatever happened to Rock n Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Every year for the past few years the football team and basketball team does something silly like this. I think its a stress reliever and a chance for the players to relax a little and have some innocent fun.

Reaction Score
We are in a new era. Rock n roll is the past. Much like doo wop.

Reaction Score
You guys complaining or arguing about the life and death of rock and roll are missing the point.

There's nothing funny about football players lip syncing the Black Keys (the "Brothers" album is a favorite all time album of mine).

Football players lip syncing Psy, Katy Perry, Bieber, and Carly Rae Jepsen is hilarious.

Reaction Score
Last edited:

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I think we all forget that these are 18-22 year old kids. They're allowed to have fun too.

Reaction Score
The rest of the country loves the lip-sync video. It's been on Fox Sports, MSN, and a lot of other news outlets to rave reviews. It shows that boys can have good wholesome fun without drinking and drugs. Anyone who makes fun of the video is wrong. Other football teams could learn from the video.

Hey, BYU Dad, tone it down a bit, ok?

Reaction Score
It shows that boys can have good wholesome fun without drinking and drugs.

But with a lot of gender reversal and faux homosexuality.

Hmmmm. Repressed sexual tension maybe?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The BYU squad was having fun. No problem with that. I don't think that the OP was saying anything other than the fact that he wants Rock n Roll back in people's lives. Personally, I don't care if they're listening to Mylie Cyrus, Billie Ray Cyrus, or the guy from the movie "The Warriors" who kept talking about who shot Cyrus...it matters not. All that matters is that we respect our opponent...and that we beat them...

Reaction Score
The lip sync video didn't have anything to do with sexuality. It's guys having good clean fun and laughing without needing to drink or take drugs.

The video shows boys can have fun and play and still come out on the field and dominate. You will see the guys in the video dominate on the field soon enough.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is an idiotic thread.

I expect it to go about 12 more pages.

Reaction Score
The lip sync video didn't have anything to do with s e xuality. It's guys having good clean fun and laughing without needing to drink or take drugs.

The video shows boys can have fun and play and still come out on the field and dominate. You will see the guys in the video dominate on the field soon enough.

4th post and it's already gotten ancient.......congratulations

Reaction Score
If you haven't tired of BYU fans on your board already, here's a recap of last night's team building experience.

Reaction Score
Nothing s e xual about lap dances and making it rain, nope. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member