BYU Football: The UConn Huskies in 6 numbers (article) | The Boneyard

BYU Football: The UConn Huskies in 6 numbers (article)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
PROVO — In only its second home game this season,BYU will play host to the UConn Huskies this weekend (Friday, 8:15 p.m. MT, ESPN2). The Huskies are riding a two-losing streak as well and should give the Cougars a challenge.

Here are six important numbers that will mostly have an impact on the Huskies-Cougars matchup.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865637775/BYU-football-The-UConn-Huskies-in-6-numbers.html?pg=all
Wow. A little respect for Huskies. Sure it's based more in discontent of where BYU is, but I'll take some positive press when I can. They at least talk like we belong on the same field (which we in UCONN territory already know).

Reaction Score
I'm not feeling too good right now. Sounds like were are near the bottom of two categories, and not too good in some others.

Sacks....1.25 a game? Allow 4 per game. No improvement there.

Allowed tackles for losses ...32......eight per game? WOWEE!

No wonder the defense looked so good in August.......the O-line, as feared, is really bad!

I think I need to pray for a decent outcome in this game. It won't be a 9-6 score!

Reaction Score
I'm not feeling too good right now. Sounds like were are near the bottom of two categories, and not too good in some others.

Sacks....1.25 a game?

Too early to tell with this one. 2 of our games were against teams that don't pass the ball, and against Missouri we played extremely conservative on defense and it was working.

Reaction Score
When in Rome (out west), do as the Roman's do. Take out the Boise State Play book! We need some trick plays against BYU! BSU has a 4-2 record against BYU

Boise did it to us at the Rent last year!

Reaction Score

Sacks....1.25 a game? Allow 4 per game. No improvement there.

?The Huskies average only 1.25 sacks per game, but they might be poised for a breakout game against the Cougs. BYU's offense has allowed 16 sacks in four games this season — which is dead last in the nation.?

Allowed tackles for losses ...32.eight per game? WOWEE!

No wonder the defense looked so good in August..the O-line, as feared, is really bad!

I think I need to pray for a decent outcome in this game. It won't be a 9-6 score!

Not sure if you or I are misreading the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom