Byron Jones getting ready for the draft..... | The Boneyard

Byron Jones getting ready for the draft.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I went to pick up a few suits in West Hartford, and my Sales Guy informed me that I had just missed Byron Jones who was getting fitted for his suit he's wearing to the draft! I was bummed I wasn't there earlier, I would of loved to of been able to pick his brain a bit! Not sure what I would have asked honestly... probably the usual stuff like where he see's the program going this year... When we're getting into the B1G..... The usual I guess. By all accounts, he's a great kid and seemed to be very humble when discussion his prospects. He's hoping to go by the second round in the Draft from what everyone said but I'm Pretty sure Husky Nation is hoping he's picked one round sooner!!! Really excited for this young man! Since I purchased the same line of suit, I can go on record as saying that he will be looking pretty pimp up on stage!!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Happy for B. Jones, but I'm pretty sure he has as much knowledge of our B1G timetable as I do.

Reaction Score
I went to pick up a few suits in West Hartford, and my Sales Guy informed me that I had just missed Byron Jones who was getting fitted for his suit he's wearing to the draft! I was bummed I wasn't there earlier, I would of loved to of been able to pick his brain a bit! Not sure what I would have asked honestly... probably the usual stuff like where he see's the program going this year... When we're getting into the B1G..... The usual I guess. By all accounts, he's a great kid and seemed to be very humble when discussion his prospects. He's hoping to go by the second round in the Draft from what everyone said but I'm Pretty sure Husky Nation is hoping he's picked one round sooner!!! Really excited for this young man! Since I purchased the same line of suit, I can go on record as saying that he will be looking pretty pimp up on stage!!

Where'd he go? I'll need a suit for my wedding next summer and I live in West Hartford. I was thinking Dressed to the Nines.

Reaction Score
Where'd he go? I'll need a suit for my wedding next summer and I live in West Hartford. I was thinking Dressed to the Nines.

JosA Banks! They have many different levels of suits and have great sales. Currently they have a buy 1 get 3 free sale going on so I took advantage of it. The suit I bought was $1,299.00 which is their signature gold line. It's a lot of money but your getting 4 high quality suits for that price. If you don't need 4 they will discount one suit like 60%-70% so you don't get killed on the price. If you grab a Signature Gold suit for the wedding you will surpass "dress to the nines" status and acquire "Pimp Status" instantaneously! Keep in mind they have $700-$999 options as well so with that discount your getting a great deal. Tailoring the suit runs about $70 but they do a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom