Bye bye chalk | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bye bye chalk

Reaction Score
I don’t see Houston losing early because they are very consistent. I just don’t think they have the talent to hang with the best teams and aren’t tested. Elite 8 is about as far as they can probably go.

Early loss will depend on matchups. Some team will run into the absolute worst team for them to play. No way to know until you see the bracket. Every team is vulnerable.
This is a good take. I was having visions of no chalk in the elite 8 after this crazy weekend and crazy year. I don’t remember seeing so much upheaval in the rankings and so much up and down. But… Kansas and Houston have been the most consistent. I see the middle teams in the P5’s and majors that make it in giving everyone a run. I also envision (if it’s not us) a quite random national champion.

Reaction Score
This is a pointless exercise. Any top team is a potential upset victim this season. A better question is how many 1 through 4 seeds survive to the second weekend. I set the over/under at 9.
I like this. I say under

Reaction Score
This is a pointless exercise. Any top team is a potential upset victim this season. A better question is how many 1 through 4 seeds survive to the second weekend. I set the over/under at 9.
I wonder if prop bets like that are available anywhere.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
This is a good take. I was having visions of no chalk in the elite 8 after this crazy weekend and crazy year. I don’t remember seeing so much upheaval in the rankings and so much up and down. But… Kansas and Houston have been the most consistent. I see the middle teams in the P5’s and majors that make it in giving everyone a run. I also envision (if it’s not us) a quite random national champion.
I've seen the Big East and Big XII teams the most, b/c HuskyHawk is no coincidence. Honestly, KU doesn't really want to face a dominant center. Houston doesn't want to face a team like Kansas. Marquette and Kansas...bet the over. Some teams can impose their will, other teams can play any style. I look at UConn as a team that now play multiple ways, making really hard for another team to impose their will.

Reaction Score
I've seen the Big East and Big XII teams the most, b/c HuskyHawk is no coincidence. Honestly, KU doesn't really want to face a dominant center. Houston doesn't want to face a team like Kansas. Marquette and Kansas...bet the over. Some teams can impose their will, other teams can play any style. I look at UConn as a team that now play multiple ways, making really hard for another team to impose their will.

I also think we are particularly well set up for this tourney. Also, good to know that’s where the Hawk comes from. I like talking to fans who have their feet in other conferences. I have a uconn skew.

Reaction Score
Do I win anything?
Well Done Thumbs Up GIF by Purdue University

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020