BY25 preseason poll: Results are in | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BY25 preseason poll: Results are in

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
If you want to continue to sneer down your nose at a program that has consistently scheduled well just because it's not UConn-esque, fine. It's just ridiculous that you're belittling Stanford's schedule when it's typically a top 20 non-conference schedule every year. If we were talking about Maryland or Duke then we can have a field day.

Hey hey hey... lets leave Duke outta this.
33.gif

1) up until 2015... Duke consistently played one of the top 3 schedules in the country... I believe it was the toughest overall in 2014-15.

2) We in rebuilding mode since then

3) I expect our non-conference schedule to improve in coming years.

4) pick on Maryland all you want.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Shoot...I forgot to submit a pre-season ballot. I'll be sure to submit one for the next poll. NC State will have played South Carolina by then so I'll have a good idea where both teams stand.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Shoot...I forgot to submit a pre-season ballot. I'll be sure to submit one for the next poll. NC State will have played South Carolina by then so I'll have a good idea where both teams stand.
I saw that you're just now getting back into things after your monthslong hibernation :)

I know you and I will have an eye on Nicholls State (Geaux Colonels!) this evening as they travel east on I-10 to take on the Green Wave of Tulane. Hopefully Nicholls can sustain that tremendous surge of momentum they were riding at the end of last season. Ah, what might've been...

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I saw that you're just now getting back into things after your monthslong hibernation :)

I know you and I will have an eye on Nicholls State (Geaux Colonels!) this evening as they travel east on I-10 to take on the Green Wave of Tulane. Hopefully Nicholls can sustain that tremendous surge of momentum they were riding at the end of last season. Ah, what might've been...

Yup...Nicholls was one of the hottest teams in the nation and might have done damage in the conference tournament before the abrupt end to the season. I'm sure Do'bee will have her girls ready to go.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
We will have a new #1 in the BY Poll........ votes due Monday @11am EST

Reaction Score
We will have a new #1 in the BY Poll........ votes due Monday @11am EST

It's not a guarantee! South Carolina could still stuff the ballot box! :eek:

I'm looking forward to what the Boneyard thinks. Luckily, Stanford will have another game this weekend to measure them by.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
It's not a guarantee! South Carolina could still stuff the ballot box! :eek:

I'm looking forward to what the Boneyard thinks. Luckily, Stanford will have another game this weekend to measure them by.
Heck they play UNLV, if they can't beat them by 45, someone else needs to #1

Reaction Score
Heck they play UNLV, if they can't beat them by 45, someone else needs to #1

It's better than UConn playing no one....yet. I don't think Baylor has earned it, but we'll see how they do this weekend. I think UNLV is an interesting game for Stanford -- Lindy knows most of Stanford's schemes and I'm sure she'll come up with something interesting to throw at Tara, but I do expect Stanford to comfortably win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom