BY25 poll #8: Results are in (and the lead has been extended) | The Boneyard

BY25 poll #8: Results are in (and the lead has been extended)

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
1581353738246.png

Total number of ballots: 19.

Also receiving votes (on at least two ballots): Arkansas 44, LSU 24, Tennessee 21, TCU 10.

The following teams appeared on only one ballot: Central Michigan, Stony Brook.

Thank you to all who voted. The next poll will be Monday, Feb. 27.

Reaction Score
I’m very surprised Louisville stayed that high and Arizona State and Kentucky are still in there.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I’m very surprised Louisville stayed that high and Arizona State and Kentucky are still in there.
I mean, ASU has wins over Oregon and OSU. All their losses are Q1 losses (a few were super close losses too), and all losses to likely tournament teams.

Kentucky's resume is so so, but speaking just for me, I kept them ranked because a few teams have had injuries that I think render borderline Top 25 teams right now (Gonzaga and Texas A&M), and I vote based on who I think will would win if the tournament were today, not just accumulated record.

Louisville is a head scratcher, because they still have one of the three best wins this year (neutral court win vs. Oregon), but they are definitely trending down. However, they were missing Balogun, who was playing for Nigeria this past week, so I operated on the assumption that her absence partially explains their losses, and that they'll be better for the tournament than they were this week. Season-ending injuries are a different story... Seems like a #3 seed (which is what 9th is) isn't ridiculously high given their overall profile.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom