BY PSA | Page 2 | The Boneyard

BY PSA

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
My favorite addition to halloween has been trunk or treat. My 6 year old cleared 57 pieces in 45 minutes last night. Those are good numbers.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The wealthiest family in the neighborhood gave out apples one year...big mistake. The dentist gave out toothbrushes. He was forgiven but word got out that his was a house to avoid.

As a kid, that's one that would have made me laugh. Halloween is like devil worship for Dentists. Can't help themselves.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Butterfinger criminally underrated there. And no Baby Ruth? I used to have dibs on any Clark bar. Daughter didn't get many.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Related question. How many kids do you guys get? We used to get maybe 80-100 then it dropped way down, now it is trending back up again. I have neigbors who used to work for Ghiardelli and now work for Hershey. They qualify for that top tier.

A friend of mine outside of Orlando gets something like 2000 kids. I've seen the videos. It's insanity. There is no way you can be overly generous with those kinds of numbers.

Reaction Score
Related question. How many kids do you guys get? We used to get maybe 80-100 then it dropped way down, now it is trending back up again. I have neigbors who used to work for Ghiardelli and now work for Hershey. They qualify for that top tier.

A friend of mine outside of Orlando gets something like 2000 kids. I've seen the videos. It's insanity. There is no way you can be overly generous with those kinds of numbers.
2000 kids? Can they use trick or treating as a tax write-off?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

I’d turn my light off.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I just made a fresh batch of popcorn balls (kidding). I actually liked getting those back in the day. Although I cringe at the name I'm a fan of Nutrageous bars. They weren't around when I is was treating but they're tasty. I always enjoyed at payday bar too.

Reaction Score
I find that list to be peanut butter-skewed. And no mention of Plowpops.
I agree with you (and who can argue with why?).
But I thought kids couldn’t have NUTS!!!!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
By PSA. - Surely I’m not the only one so scarred opening this thread thinking we missed on yet another PSA kid, Akok?
I didn't share your fear about losing someone, but on a basketball forum with no OT in front of it, I did think it was a Putnam Science Academy topic. Please spell out Public Service Announcement next time. PSA should be reserved for Putnam on this board.

Reaction Score
Last year I had like 200 kids come to my house in New Haven. I don't have Full Candy Size Bar Money for that kind of traffic.

Reaction Score
New neighborhood so who knows...
Old neighborhood was about 50-70 kids.
Apparently they have places that have “laws” fining kids who are 12 and up for trick or treating.
Can we please let them stay kids for as long as possible?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom