BY PSA | The Boneyard

BY PSA

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not too late to check the stores and up your game.

Bottom line? You serve hard candies like red/white mints or NECCOS, you deserved to have your house egged and flaming bags of poo on your doorstep.

FB_IMG_1540762326651.jpg

Reaction Score
Those orange and black wrapped (or rewrapped...!!) easily laced with danger candies should be dual-classified as Old-Timer Psychopath. Man, I always hated those things.

Reaction Score
Halloween has really narrowed the field to just the big players - Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, Kit Kat, etc. Fun Size bags 2 for $6 at Stop and Shop these days.

I remember getting religious pamphlets in my loot. I also remember houses that gave out packs of baseball cards when I was a kid.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Lollipops never go out of style. Just sayin'

Also, I thought this was a post about Putnam Science Academy.

Regular Charms Plowpop lollipops can be argued as acceptable. Dum Dum's are BS.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Halloween has really narrowed the field to just the big players - Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, Kit Kat, etc. Fun Size bags 2 for $6 at Stop and Shop these days.

I remember getting religious pamphlets in my loot. I also remember houses that gave out packs of baseball cards when I was a kid.

At least ball cards got you a crappy, chalky piece of gum and a chance of a decent card or two for your collection.

Reaction Score
I'm definitely an old psycho. I'm a big fan of the orange & black wrapped Mary Janes, the strawberry candies, and Werther's Originals are probably my favorite candy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not too late to check the stores and up your game.

Bottom line? You serve hard candies like red/white mints or NECCOS, you deserved to have your house egged and flaming bags of poo on your doorstep.

View attachment 35716

idk I love smarties and tootsie rolls. They are both top 5 Halloween scores for me. And the first to be gone from my bag

intlzncster

Reaction Score
And where the hell are the best offerings in that pic?Twix, 3 musky's, and the GOAT... kit Kat.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
idk I love smarties and tootsie rolls. They are both top 5 Halloween scores for me. And the first to be gone from my bag

Not gonna lie. I can grab a handful of Tootsie Rolls and rip right through them.

Gimme those really small single segment Tootsie Rolls and I have wrapper off the second one before the first one is in my mouth.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And where the hell are the best offerings in that pic?Twix, 3 musky's, and the GOAT... kit Kat.

Had an older couple (at least mid-60's) at my church's trunk or treat tonight that dressed up as left and right Twix and were handing out Twix and Kit Kat's from the front trunk of their soft top Beetle. Very cool vibe to it.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Had an older couple (at least mid-60's) at my church's trunk or treat tonight that dressed up as left and right Twix and were handing out Twix and Kit Kat's from the front trunk of their soft top Beetle. Very cool vibe to it.

Now those are legends.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Solid. I would move 100 Grand and Peanit M&M's up. Move Reese's stuffed with Pieces and Peanut Butter M&M's down a bit.

Love me some Butterfingers but that crap is a summbitch to get out of your molars.
I find that list to be peanut butter-skewed. And no mention of Plowpops.

Reaction Score
The wealthiest family in the neighborhood gave out apples one year...big mistake. The dentist gave out toothbrushes. He was forgiven but word got out that his was a house to avoid.

Reaction Score
Of note on that list:

1. No Mounds or Almond Joy. Always loved loved them, most kids didn’t. I’d trade all my junk for them.

2. These days, all the neighborhood kids that attend the Halloween party we got to seem to want to give away Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Maybe they aren’t as popular anymore? Still delicious but I’ve been noticing this trend for years now.

3. Kids love Skittles. Has to be on the list.

Reaction Score
3. Kids love Skittles. Has to be on the list.

They are 19 on the expanded list. I don't think the list is meant to be specifically kids, but i think you're right that they'd finish higher with an only kids sample. I love Skittles personally, though.

Reaction Score
By PSA. - Surely I’m not the only one so scarred opening this thread thinking we missed on yet another PSA kid, Akok?

I had flashbacks to course catalogs & Diallo & Eric Ayala.

Thank God for Coach Hurley & His organization and relentlessness!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom