BY Pre-Season Offensive MVP | The Boneyard

BY Pre-Season Offensive MVP

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Now that the QB starter has been named...

Mensah.

If it's not, he is injured or we are getting blown out early again, and I am not expecting that.

Majority of OLine back so I am expecting alot of carries for all the backs, especially if any games are close in score.

Who do you have and why?

Reaction Score
Gonna go with Nino Leone making the transition to center. I was really impressed with how physical he was last year. Him and Haynes next to each other will likely get some nice double teams.

Reaction Score
Beaudry or Mensah are easy and obvious choices. I’ll pick Beaudry too. But how about also picking a sleeper, an unexpected off the radar player who may not be the MVP but in this offense has a breakout year. I’ll go with Xavier Scott.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I said on the other thread Beaudry, Mensah, Peart or Magliozzi
I'd like to see Peart make it through a series without a false start before I consider him for MVP. Loads of talent. Tendency to lose focus.

Reaction Score
I'm with uconnfan68. OL... As it goes our offense goes... Run blocking and, probably way more important, pass protection.. they give Beaudry enough time to sling it back there we will definitely shock a few more folks than anyone ever expected...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
WRs need separation for Beaudry to sling it.

Reaction Score
Sure. Mensah & Thompkins. I think Drayton & Ardell Brown CAN be quite effective regular used with a guy who can throw. The Line SHOULD be good.

Of all the guys that have been promoted this training camp ... the one who may emerge with a role is Medlock. Size. Quick feet. Hands. And he’s yet to be on the radar.

Defense. I want to see hot hits. So the two California kids - Harrell & Morgan - can make a big difference if they play well. Plus Travis plugging.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom