by definition | The Boneyard

by definition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UCONN currently has no head coach since UCONN hired an Assistant Coach from a competitive industry

was a headhunter utilized for this as part of a formal plan to match aptitudes with training needs assessment and formal training program development according to professional body of standards like ASTD

a corporate entity would at the very least develop and provide a formal industrial training program and/or a human resource development plan for such a high level slot on the organizational chart

however, to date there appears no formal plan is in place with the display of trials and errors, lack of objectives and concomitant measureable results, matching workforce with capabilities/job tasks, fuzzy organizational plan and development, attendance in school of hard knocks, Pavlov responses, random operants, cognitive dissonance, etc.

just maybe some of these methods would accelerate the process for UCONN to have an official head coach: apprenticeship, mentoring, job instruction training, computer assisted learning, case studies, shadowing, job and task analysis, programmed instruction, management development, human factors research, ojt, simulations, safety analysis, grad study, online degrees, correspondence classes, role play, overseas study, internet factfinding, factoid industrial training, question and answer, answer and question: eureka; jeopardy

Reaction Score
IMHO this proves that chap is not crazy. But a normal guy pretending to be crazy. Hard to keep it up when you run out of ideas.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UCONN currently has no head coach since UCONN hired an Assistant Coach from a competitive industry

was a headhunter utilized for this as part of a formal plan to match aptitudes with training needs assessment and formal training program development according to professional body of standards like ASTD

a corporate entity would at the very least develop and provide a formal industrial training program and/or a human resource development plan for such a high level slot on the organizational chart

however, to date there appears no formal plan is in place with the display of trials and errors, lack of objectives and concomitant measureable results, matching workforce with capabilities/job tasks, fuzzy organizational plan and development, attendance in school of hard knocks, Pavlov responses, random operants, cognitive dissonance, etc.

just maybe some of these methods would accelerate the process for UCONN to have an official head coach: apprenticeship, mentoring, job instruction training, computer assisted learning, case studies, shadowing, job and task analysis, programmed instruction, management development, human factors research, ojt, simulations, safety analysis, grad study, online degrees, correspondence classes, role play, overseas study, internet factfinding, factoid industrial training, question and answer, answer and question: eureka; jeopardy

Yes they paid a consultant.

While I don't agree with the plan 100%, there is clearly a formal plan and I'm sure communicating it was part of the interview process.

Reaction Score
Whoaaaa Chappy 72

direct result of an on campus Rathskellar back in the day and way, wayyyyy
Tooooo many bad drugs back then.... AND ALL YOU DUDES WANTED PASS _ FAIL grading!!!!

Reaction Score
question/answer
answer/question
is foosball now playing jeopardy{or was that randy or pp}
double jeopardy{or was that pp or bd}
or final jeopardy{or was that bd or__}

Reaction Score
I think the last post was chap just trying to protect his gimmick.
I think I need a history lesson or something; who is this guy chap, what is his gimmick, and I meant the original post...

I must have missed something along the way; is he trying to be HFD?

Reaction Score
Wow...probably best not to read first thing after only 1 cup of coffee...only thing I took from that is Chap was either seriously drunk or taking some GREAT !

Reaction Score
question/answer
answer/question
is foosball now playing jeopardy{or was that randy or pp}
double jeopardy{or was that pp or bd}
or final jeopardy{or was that bd or__}

Go away you narcissistic knucklehead!

Reaction Score
murdock_likes_reading_by_mizhowlinmad-d3bcw47.jpg

Reaction Score
I don't know what Chap is saying. But in general, I think Diaco is kind of learning to be a head coach right now. I think he has the organizational skills to fix all of the administrative details, addressing player discipline, morale, revamping our strength and conditioning basically all of the little things that add up to big things later on.

But he needs time and space to figure out what works here. If you thought Edsall was a good coach, then you might recall that he went through some rough patches and sounded clueless at times in the early days. We didn't hire a guy with 15 years of head coaching experience, he's not being paid like that either.

Reaction Score
What's the point of showing off an expansive vocabulary if you're going to show complete disregard for the grammar that would make it comprehensible?

Oh, a desire for attention. My bad.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Nm

Attachments

• image-3565317418.jpg
    image-3565317418.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 24
Reaction Score

Chap, one would have to simply say you worked the heck out of your vocabulary to present a dumb assessment of a very poor post. Heck by your analysis your parents would have never been able to have a first born because they had not been parents yet!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I remember my first beer, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads