Buying Tickets | The Boneyard

Buying Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't attend many games in person, but I'm trying to get in the building for the Louisville game in January and wondering the best way to go about getting a pair of tickets beforehand.

The cheapest ones are going for ~$120 on Stub Hub. I realize for some (crappier) games, it might be best to wait til the day before, but I'm thinking for this matchup the opposite might be true. Plus, I'd like to grab the tickets now.

Any pointers for grabbing tickets for Louisville (or any other games for that matter)? Is Stub Hub my only real option here?

I realize this type of question has probably been asked and answered many times before on this board, but I'd appreciate any advice Boneyarders can give.

Thank you!

Reaction Score
Try Vividseats.com-they seem to be the cheapest. I've been following the prices for a few months and they started to go up about 3 weeks ago so I jumped on a pair for around $80 (they're $100 now)
Get them now-they'll only go up. To me, just being in the building is worth $100-it's gonna be fun....

Reaction Score
Go seat geeks.com. It is like a search engine for second market tickets.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i called the ticket office today and they said they have no tickets whatsoever, but if louisville gives back tickets they'll do what they did for florida

Reaction Score
seatgeeks.com is legit. I got 1 for FLA off of there for $50 including fees. As previously mentioned, they feed in most of the bigger ticket sites into one spot, which is helpful. I'm grabbing 9 seats for the Stanford game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom