Buying full BET ticket books | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Buying full BET ticket books

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
DB0495B8-3C18-455B-8DD2-226A15A8C22A.jpeg
Went to the site and clicked on the link to by tickets. Link does not allow purchase without promo code apparently.
83C796E8-0040-4A26-BDAB-77E8B7920472.jpeg

Last edited:

ESLNKY03

ESLNKY
Reaction Score
The link now works. Need a promo code to activate tonight. Perhaps available to Publix tomorrow?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Booking a hotel this week, any recommendations?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I can't even describe how excited I am for this. Got my tickets for Thursday, gonna take the train in in the morning and spend all day drinking and watching Big East basketball surrounded by other diehards. We're sitting in the loft seats up high behind one of the baskets, which is where we were the last time we went to the tournament (incidentally, the last time UConn won a game too) where we saw Shabazz lead a comeback in the final few minutes against WVU to force overtime and eventually win the game.

Reaction Score
I can't even describe how excited I am for this. Got my tickets for Thursday, gonna take the train in in the morning and spend all day drinking and watching Big East basketball surrounded by other diehards. We're sitting in the loft seats up high behind one of the baskets, which is where we were the last time we went to the tournament (incidentally, the last time UConn won a game too) where we saw Shabazz lead a comeback in the final few minutes against WVU to force overtime and eventually win the game.
It would suck if we lost on Wednesday.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
It would suck if we lost on Wednesday.

Taking a little bit of a chance, yeah, but I figure we have a very good shot to get a bye, and if we don't we're probably facing either Georgetown or Butler and should win that game. If by some small chance we're not there Thursday, I'll definitely be disappointed, but it will still be a great time either way.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Ive been to every OBE tournament and enjoyed the hell out of it, even those years where UConn lost before we even checked into the hotel.
NYC is such a horrible mess these days that I won't want to go/do some of the things I have always enjoyed doing in years past. I experienced that this past spring and fall - there are parts that have been taken over by the groups that you read/hear about if you don't stay buried in the MSM. Parts are a boarded up battleground. Insane and repulsive. My nephew escaped his midtown job when it went virtual in early 2020 and worked from VT. Had to go back in June 2021 and within 1 week he was confronted by young people dressed in black carrying sticks/pipes demanding money to go down certain avenues etc. He and his fiancée moved to Brooklyn.
I visit NYC numerous times a year but I won't go back again until that city cleans this mess up.
I will miss going to the NBE tourney this year in person. All you yarders who are going - be safe, be careful, don't walk around alone and have fun.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Ive been to every OBE tournament and enjoyed the hell out of it, even those years where UConn lost before we even checked into the hotel.
NYC is such a horrible mess these days that I won't want to go/do some of the things I have always enjoyed doing in years past. I experienced that this past spring and fall - there are parts that have been taken over by the groups that you read/hear about if you don't stay buried in the MSM. Parts are a boarded up battleground. Insane and repulsive. My nephew escaped his midtown job when it went virtual in early 2020 and worked from VT. Had to go back in June 2021 and within 1 week he was confronted by young people dressed in black carrying sticks/pipes demanding money to go down certain avenues etc. He and his fiancée moved to Brooklyn.
I visit NYC numerous times a year but I won't go back again until that city cleans this mess up.
I will miss going to the NBE tourney this year in person. All you yarders who are going - be safe, be careful, don't walk around alone and have fun.
Next time move “MSM” earlier in your post…had to get half-way through before disregarding.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Next time move “MSM” earlier in your post…had to get half-way through before disregarding.
Will do
Glad to see you have an open mind
Maybe its the bourbon

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Will do
Glad to see you have an open mind
Maybe its the bourbon
“Have an open mind” says the guy that uses “MSM.” Will do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom