Butler would consider Heat | The Boneyard

Butler would consider Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I thought you were going to talk about Bulter, the college, doing something warm. My bad.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I thought you were going to talk about Bulter, the college, doing something warm. My bad.
You weren't alone. First thing I thought about when I saw Butler was the University and not the player. Someone on the realignment board suggested if the BE tries to maintain itself Butler coming in for BB along with Temple for all sports, might take away some of the sting of losing Pitt and Cuse.

Reaction Score
The Heat needs a viable pg more than anything else. Caron 'could' help but he is not the solution.

Reaction Score
The Heat needs a viable pg more than anything else. Caron 'could' help but he is not the solution.

Chalmers is good enough, although a backup combo guard would probably be good for them. But I think bigs are a more pressing concern. Tyson Chandler absolutely killed them in the Finals. They can cover up the PG position by putting Wade/LeBron on the PG (LeBron shut down Derrick Rose whenever he guarded him for the most part), but the offensive rebounding killed them against Dallas and they didn't have any way to score inside when Dallas went zone.

Reaction Score
Not sure why he would want to come off the bench, he's getting up there but he's not that old yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom