Butler Post-Game Presser | The Boneyard

Butler Post-Game Presser

Reaction Score

That’s what a head coach is there for. Regroup the troops during down times. They should have been feeling that way after the meltdown on Wednesday. It’s tough to snap out of it in conference play when every game matters so much. Players press, get down, and this team was definitely not used to critical points of view during the first 2 months.

But, It’s the coaches responsibility at the end of the day, right @JMick ?

Reaction Score
I get what he's saying, but I wouldn't be saying that we prefer to have our back against the wall. If we're going to get back to being what we were 10-30 years ago, we need to be comfortable dominating and taking everyone's best shot.
Our backs are against the wall until we win a ship, which is what we do at UConn.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Good thing players can't read the Chat during the games going badly...they would never want to play again :eek:
Yeah, but wouldn't it just be fantastic if while taking a blow, Sanogo suddenly stands up, scans the crowd, and bellows, "OK, which one of you M.F.ers is Nelson Muntz?"

Reaction Score
That’s what a head coach is there for. Regroup the troops during down times. They should have been feeling that way after the meltdown on Wednesday. It’s tough to snap out of it in conference play when every game matters so much. Players press, get down, and this team was definitely not used to critical points of view during the first 2 months.

But, It’s the coaches responsibility at the end of the day, right @JMick ?
Rent free

Reaction Score
Rent free
Oh trust, I’d charge ya plenty. Just find it odd how quiet you are here today.

But if ya wanna be the Skip Bayless of the boneyard, noones gonna stop ya.

Reaction Score
Oh trust, I’d charge ya plenty. Just find it odd how quiet you are here today.

But if ya wanna be the Skip Bayless of the boneyard, noones gonna stop ya.
Not agreeing or disagreeing BUT calling him Skip Bayless is freaking hilarious lmao.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom