But, But, But... | The Boneyard

But, But, But...

Reaction Score
Or the all blue uniforms? What's his position on banning white helmets, or dressing the Huskies in alternate red unis?

Reaction Score
The block C is Edsall’s and Edsall’s only. It’s boring and has no nostalgia factor with current recruits. The school should have a ceremonial bonfire to burn all remanence of it on campus, and fans should be welcome to bring their swag.
I’m fine with it as an alternate every once in a while, but yeah, it’s not nearly as good as it’s made out to be by a certain faction on here and recruits certainly couldn’t care less.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Or the all blue uniforms? What's his position on banning white helmets, or dressing the Huskies in alternate red unis?
We need someone in the know here to post weekly what our uniform combo is going to be. Medic, make this happen.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Time to bring back those awesome gray uniforms…. But HC JM shouldn’t take the lead on that, let someone in the football administration run with it.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Now is the time for the Block C lobby to spring into action. Start flooding his Twitter account. You can be subtle or aggressive. Your choice, though I suspect Greg Lloyd to feature prominently.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Now is the time for the Block C lobby to spring into action. Start flooding his Twitter account. You can be subtle or aggressive. Your choice, though I suspect Greg Lloyd to feature prominently.
1636729816103.jpeg

Reaction Score
The block C is Edsall’s and Edsall’s only. It’s boring and has no nostalgia factor with current recruits. The school should have a ceremonial bonfire to burn all remanence of it on campus, and fans should be welcome to bring their swag.
I have a 15-20 year old backlit sign with the block C hanging above my basement home bar. For that reason alone I hope we keep it :)

Reaction Score
I like the Block C and the Husky logo. You can flip a coin over which one to use and as long as we start winning, I’ll like the logo you chose.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what symbol we use, just as long as we win! I wouldn't care if the uniforms were pink with blue polka dots and the helmet had a unicorn...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Love the helmets that were out I think in douchiaco era.. looks like Michigan with Husky up in front and goes back, I have both helmets in my office, think they were a one off

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
start off the Mora era right with baseball hooked C baby

Reaction Score
I'm not sure what symbol we use, just as long as we win! I wouldn't care if the uniforms were pink with blue polka dots and the helmet had a unicorn...
Yeah, you would. You’re just saying that because someone always has to give these kinds of obligatory posts whenever unis are mentioned.

I’d be fine with keeping the block C around - it did represent our highest point of success in the 2000s, but I’m fine with the Husky logo too. Just as long as they keep the school colors and don’t go all Oregon on us.

Reaction Score
Yeah, you would. You’re just saying that because someone always has to give these kinds of obligatory posts whenever unis are mentioned.

I’d be fine with keeping the block C around - it did represent our highest point of success in the 2000s, but I’m fine with the Husky logo too. Just as long as they keep the school colors and don’t go all Oregon on us.
I’ve spent some time out in Oregon — great part of the country — and would root for the Ducks. But once the Hallucinogen Department at Nike started designing their unis I find it tough to root for them. Shallow, I know, but true.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom