2021 Recruiting: - Busy recruitment is heating up for Samson Johnson | Page 9 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Busy recruitment is heating up for Samson Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Never forget MHB also said that Dylan Cardwell’s visit was going great and he was going to commit. Cardwell wasnt even on campus.
Thought that was Jake

Also my dms are open as well

Reaction Score
1596835161911.png

Reaction Score
I am no Zionn or Matrim or any other Insider but since this is the ‘Yard, if you have any inkling of info this is the place to share it.

In talking about the Hawkins commit with my BIL, he mentioned that he got inside info about Samson being a done deal. The person who told him works for a recruiting site and his words to him (among others I’m sure) were “I could feel Tom Moore’s you know what poking through the phone when he called me the other day” lol

get ready

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am no Zionn or Matrim or any other Insider but since this is the ‘Yard, if you have any inkling of info this is the place to share it.

In talking about the Hawkins commit with my BIL, he mentioned that he got inside info about Samson being a done deal. The person who told him works for a recruiting site and his words to him (among others I’m sure) were “I could feel Tom Moore’s you know what poking through the phone when he called me the other day” lol

get ready
I feel like this is true & think/hoping that there may be some deep sea fishing going on w/ the 4th scholly & that’s what some of the insiders Matrim/Hotballs are referring to.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
After Samson commits we don’t have any more scholarships to offer boys. We’re likely shutting it down until spring.

This gives us time to focus on and build relationships with 2022s Clingan, Gayle, etc.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
After Samson commits we don’t have any more scholarships to offer boys. We’re likely shutting it down until spring.

This gives us time to focus on and build relationships with 2022s Clingan, Gayle, etc.
Watching Gayles mixtape, it's hard to believe he was a sophomore (in the tape)... same could be said for DC.
Those guys are both 5 star talents in my eyes (despite ranking). If we can start getting 1 to 2 of that level player a yr, then we're flirting with glory days level recruiting.

And I think the guys we have on board now, some have ceilings as high as a bunch of 5 stars.

Fun time to be a fan again. Now, imagine if we also actually played basketball.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Watching Gayles mixtape, it's hard to believe he was a sophomore (in the tape)... same could be said for DC.
Those guys are both 5 star talents in my eyes (despite ranking). If we can start getting 1 to 2 of that level player a yr, then we're flirting with glory days level recruiting.

And I think the guys we have on board now, some have ceilings as high as a bunch of 5 stars.

Fun time to be a fan again. Now, imagine if we also actually played basketball.
He was playing 16u and starting varsity ball as an 8th grader lol.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
in other words, "it is"..."something besides Samson"

would signing the #88 recruit be considered a dam break after having just signed the #54 and #49 recruits? i dont think so, unless the dam break refers to the 3 recruit class as a whole
I've been overanalyzing everything all day but I think the dam break was referring to the flood of commitments. Diggins then Hawkins 2 weeks later then Johnson soon after

Reaction Score
I've been overanalyzing everything all day but I think the dam break was referring to the flood of commitments. Diggins then Hawkins 2 weeks later then Johnson soon after
very well could be but i'm not pooping my pants about samson either, so unless 2 insiders plus hotballs are exaggerating we might be getting some bigger news

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score
very well could be but i'm not pooping my pants about samson either, so unless 2 insiders plus hotballs are exaggerating we might be getting some bigger news

It's a little known medical fact that when your balls are hot, you poop more easily. For Mr HB, Samson may be pants-poopable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom