Buster Posey.... | The Boneyard

Buster Posey....

Reaction Score
Has some explaining to do to his pitchers and other teammates. And no good explanation.

Wouldn't want to be in his foxhole.

Weak.

Reaction Score
They're trying to spin it with the story that basically everyone hates Hunter Strickland. Not good enough. You can't just stand there.

I also see Strickland getting a lot of crap for beaning Harper because he homered twice off Strickland in the playoffs two years ago, as if that makes his actions petty. Harper didn't just homer off of him. He homered, stared him down as he rounded the bases, and continued to yell out to the mound after returning to the dugout. I'd do exactly what Strickland did, and would have difficulty avoiding the temptation to stick it in his ear . . .

Reaction Score
They're trying to spin it with the story that basically everyone hates Hunter Strickland. Not good enough. You can't just stand there.

I also see Strickland getting a lot of crap for beaning Harper because he homered twice off Strickland in the playoffs two years ago, as if that makes his actions petty. Harper didn't just homer off of him. He homered, stared him down as he rounded the bases, and continued to yell out to the mound after returning to the dugout. I'd do exactly what Strickland did, and would have difficulty avoiding the temptation to stick it in his ear . . .

Yep totally agree on both. Even heard that Posey may have thought if you need to hit him 3 years later then I'm not supporting it. He's the catcher, catchers either get between them or attempt to tackle the batter period, he's now Buster Pu**y.

And Harper deserved what he got no matter when the retaliation was. Stare the pitcher down after staring down the bomb too, you get hit done deal and deservedly so. Hit the HR and run around the bases, what else do yo need to do. You're allowed to go slow to first to admire it no issues there but nothing else is needed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom