Burton/Shenkman upgrades continue.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Burton/Shenkman upgrades continue..

Reaction Score
I hope they don't go back to the piping. If REv2 wants to go with a national flag blue and white uni and gray as the only accent. I'm fine with it.

View attachment 42208
You did a good job on these and Im thinking this is more the direction we are going.. read somewhere no UConn its Connecticut or the block C too..anyone at fanfest get any info from Edsall and staff?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
On sale, $999.99.
1555260754798.png

No block C only UConn or the blue wolf.

Reaction Score
Love the red. As trim. Just like we’ve done forever.
Some people may like some red trim, but such samples absolutely have not existed any time period remotely associated with forever. Along with white, even UConn’s choice of blue has wavered from the university’s National Flag Blue. For example, lighter shades of blue in the 80s, use of varying grayish to silver trim not seen much before the late 1990s to early 2000s, inconsistent and non-traditional use of red. Good or bad, at least for football UConn appears to be going with the university’s actual national flag blue and white standard colors.

CL82

Reaction Score
Some people may like some red trim, but such samples absolutely have not existed any time period remotely associated with forever. Along with white, even UConn’s choice of blue has wavered from the university’s National Flag Blue, e.g., lighter shade of blue in the 80s, use of varying grayish to silver trim, inconsistent and non-traditional use of red. Good or bad, at least for football UConn appears to be going with the university’s actual standard national flag blue and white.
https://brand.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/1060/2015/01/UCONN-Color-Guidelines1.pdf

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They can’t keep wearing the block C helmet with gray trim as the only instance of gray in the uniforms. Looks painfully nonuniform. People here would probably rather die than see this happen to their priceless block C but they need to give it red trim or redo the uniforms. I think Nike is supposed to do an update after the 2019 season?

Reaction Score
They can’t keep wearing the block C helmet with gray trim as the only instance of gray in the uniforms. Looks painfully nonuniform. People here would probably rather die than see this happen to their priceless block C but they need to give it red trim or redo the uniforms. I think Nike is supposed to do an update after the 2019 season?
I thought we were getting updates for this upcoming season on unis?????

Reaction Score
I sure as heck hope that those 2 uni designs that were posted in this thread aren't gonna be our new unis... (throw up in my mouth).. talk about dull... awful...

CL82

Reaction Score
I sure as heck hope that those 2 uni designs that were posted in this thread aren't gonna be our new unis... (throw up in my mouth).. talk about dull... awful...
Nope, I just tried to come up with what it might look like based on Randy's. I wasn't happy with them either. You should take a shot at it. It's harder than you think. But if you are expecting flashy, you are likely to be disappointed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom