Burton Bowl... what a disaster | The Boneyard

Burton Bowl... what a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Addazio and Don Brown would've made a great energetic HC/OC & DC duo. PP has no juice left. DeLeone went back to his dumb play-calling in the 2nd half. Don't blame the kicker, blame the idiotic coaches for playing like it's against Buffalo and losing.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I've never been more convinced that Addazio is a horrible coach than I was today. Stop it. He stinks.

Reaction Score
Why? He showed Don Brown-like energy (and mustache!) and got the players fired up after every play. P was just the usual grumpy dude that looked like he just wanted to go home. Players will quit on this staff before the season is over.

Reaction Score
I've never been more convinced that Addazio is a horrible coach than I was today. Stop it. He stinks.

Actually, i kind of agree. Adazzio showed me about a much coaching ability as PP did. Gutsier, but not any smarter. Clearly his players buy in, though. So there is that.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Having a bad coach whose players buy in still means YOU HAVE A BAD COACH.

Reaction Score

I agree with you that he's not much of a game coach. But when you compare the two HCs.....there's no question.

Reaction Score
Addazio and Don Brown would've made a great energetic HC/OC & DC duo. PP has no juice left. DeLeone went back to his dumb play-calling in the 2nd half. Don't blame the kicker, blame the idiotic coaches for playing like it's against Buffalo and losing.
Eh, blame quite a bit on said kicker actually...

Reaction Score
This is right on the money. Calling the same play on 4th and 1 twice was pretty bad.

Reaction Score
zls44 said:

Having a bad coach whose players don't buy in means you have the 2012 Uconn Huskies, who have losses to Temple and Western Michigan on their resume.

Reaction Score
At least we know Addazio is not an ideal replacement for Pasqualoni. Fun game, regardless of whatever happened. All we needed was one FG in regulation. Our players are shaken. We have quite a fanbase too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom