OT: - Burner/temp sms #? | The Boneyard

OT: Burner/temp sms #?

Reaction Score
So I wanted to finally get an instagram acct to read Hurley’s game breakdowns. I’m not interested in giving instagram my cell number to get their activation code, which seems totally intrusive. They’re not content with my burner email. The sites I’ve found for temp sms messages using the google don’t seem to work. Any suggestion? Thx

Reaction Score
So I wanted to finally get an instagram acct to read Hurley’s game breakdowns. I’m not interested in giving instagram my cell number to get their activation code, which seems totally intrusive. They’re not content with my burner email. The sites I’ve found for temp sms messages using the google don’t seem to work. Any suggestion? Thx

Burner email....Burner phone.

Reaction Score
1587781600596.png

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
No one is tracking you bro. Just give up the digits and get on the Gram like everyone else.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
No one is tracking you bro. Just give up the digits and get on the Gram like everyone else.
Yeah that’s exactly what Facebook said (who owns Instagram) and lo and behold they couldn’t be trusted with it. Who knew!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yeah that’s exactly what Facebook said (who owns Instagram) and lo and behold they couldn’t be trusted with it. Who knew!

The best is using your Siri or google voice to eavesdrop conversations for targeted ads.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The best is using your Siri or google voice to eavesdrop conversations for targeted ads.

I thought the mics were always listening for key words to target ads towards you.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
See. You post this and also (in grandpa voice) “back in my day, they played defense in the in NBA! It was better when Kevin McHale was clotheslining people!” Who are you?!?!

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
See. You post this and also (in grandpa voice) “back in my day, they played defense in the in NBA! It was better when Kevin McHale was clotheslining people!” Who are you?!?!
For someone to suggest that they don't want to sign up for IG because they don't want to give out their phone number is way crazier to me. If you're on the internet at all, they've got you. Being "tracked" (not the word I prefer) is happening regardless...IG or not. And yes! The NBA was way better back in the day. I guess I'm all over the place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom