Burned Pancakes and Bacon | The Boneyard

Burned Pancakes and Bacon

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Sometimes you wake up on the weekend, you do your usual recipe, you use your pots and pans, you don't pay attention and all of a sudden breakfast sucks.

Kids come in kitchen, and in spite of your best efforts to drown out your cooking failures with butter and imitation syrup, kids see you laid a turd for breakfast and leave their plates full.

As a parent you can't stomach wasting food so you take that kids spork and Flintstones plastic plate and you shovel down those burned pancakes and bacon over a cup of coffee. It sucks, you know it sucks, but you aren wasting food.

That's what if felt like watching UConn tonight. It sucked, I knew it was suck and it tasted like suck. But I cleaned the plate.

Mission accomplished.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Two in a row:
puke GIF

Reaction Score
There are some things, especially on the offensive side, that Hurley’s teams leave to be desired but I’m struggling to think of a game where the intensity was as low as this one. That’s normally not an issue with Hurley teams, but watching this game, it’s like half the team was slogging through the last 20 minutes of a practice they just wanted to be over. Jacking up mediocre outside shots, lazy passes all over the place, and swatting at the ball on D as their guy drove right by them. Just awful. They’re lucky to get out of that game without a terrible loss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom