Bundled Streaming Services | The Boneyard

Bundled Streaming Services

temery

What?
Reaction Score
There have been a bunch of threads about streaming service, so I figured I would start a thread on which services you can get bundled.

Off the top of my head:

1) If you pay for Instacart, you'll get Paramount for free (Mine included Showtime)
2). Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, Hulu (maybe ESPN+)
2a). Discover bundle with Disney, etc
3) ATT offered free HBO/MAX, but that may no longer be the case
4) Comcast today announced Xfinity StreamSaver™, a streaming bundle of Peacock, Netflix and Apple TV+ for new and existing Xfinity Internet and TV customers.

From Upstater:

1. T-Mobile Wireless and Netflix
2. Spotify for students comes with Hulu

Any others?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
There have been a bunch of threads about streaming service, so I figured I would start a thread on which services you can get bundled.

Off the top of my head:

1) If you pay for Instacart, you'll get Paramount for free.
4)

Any others?

Thanks for the Instacart connection...

Reaction Score

Thanks for the Instacart connection...
Do they still do the Spotify/Hulu bundle? Mine is still going strong 10 years later. Probably the best bundle deal ever.

Reaction Score
Do they still do the Spotify/Hulu bundle? Mine is still going strong 10 years later. Probably the best bundle deal ever.
Yes, we have it at least. They used to also include Showtime with that but Showtime dropped out

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Off the top of my head:

1) If you pay for Instacart, you'll get Paramount for free (Mine included Showtime)
4) Comcast today announced Xfinity StreamSaver™, a streaming bundle of Peacock, Netflix and Apple TV+ for new and existing Xfinity Internet and TV customers.

From Upstater:

Any others?
The Hulu/Disney+/ESPN bundle does include ESPN+.

@Kitaman - The price is about $82 per month including tax.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The Hulu/Disney+/ESPN bundle does include ESPN+.

@Kitaman - The price is about $82 per month including tax.

IMG_0187.jpeg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That version does not include live TV. If you want to watch games on the Fox networks, CBS SN, ESPN and SNY for the women's games, you need to get "Hulu live" as well. That bundles at about $82 after tax.

The "Hulu" in the $14.95 package gives you a bunch of movies and television series and ABC shows a day late.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm on the DOL's Verizon plan that comes with the Disney bundle and Apple music.

Reaction Score
We cut the cord recently so I'm still new to this. We got Hulu at a very cheap promotional price and the wife tells me we have basic free Peacock. It's confusing so we are actually considering going back to cable.

Le Tour - I need to figure out how I am going to watch the big race this year coming up fast.
Peacock will stream live
USA will stream some stages
NBC select stages

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We cut the cord recently so I'm still new to this. We got Hulu at a very cheap promotional price and the wife tells me we have basic free Peacock. It's confusing so we are actually considering going back to cable.
I bet if you go back you'll be disappointed. I could barely watch TV in a hotel room anymore because that's pretty much cable. Good thing they are making their TV's more app-friendly.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Not necessarily a “bundle” but AMEX has a “Digital Entertainment Credit” of $20/mo for Platinum cardholders which reimburses the cost of various entertainment packages as a statement credit, including Peacock and Disney/ESPN bundle. Best part is it’s a “cumulative” benefit meaning it’ll reimburse you for multiple subscriptions in the same category in the same month up to $20 (I.e. can do $5.99 Peacock + $12.99 ESPN both for free).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom