Reaction Score
Linky

money-house-1.jpg

Last edited:

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I love being the hungry huskies underdog
I'd bring Shabazz and Boatright in for the pre-game talk. I've gotta think they might be able to give the team the spark they need. Every player needs to approach the game with the attitude that if there shot isn't falling, they need to focus on aspects of the game they can such as tough defense, boxing out and rebounding. We need to see guys diving for every loose ball. They shouldn't have any regrets afterwards about not giving it their best shot. Leave it all on the floor, probably including some skin.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Take ur bulltaint bored and shove it!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I thought it was pretty fair. Why were you expecting a glowing endorsement?

UConn was the 5 seed in their own conference tournament, and honestly, they were outplayed for long stretches by the 5 seed of another conference. They now have the privilege of playing, not only a 1 seed but, THE 1 seed of the entire Tournament.

Before the Tournament started, 538 dot Com gave UConn a 10% chance to beat Kansas.

Reaction Score
I thought it was pretty fair. Why were you expecting a glowing endorsement?

UConn was the 5 seed in their own conference tournament, and honestly, they were outplayed for long stretches by the 5 seed of another conference. They now have the privilege of playing, not only a 1 seed but, THE 1 seed of the entire Tournament.

Before the Tournament started, 538 dot Com gave UConn a 10% chance to beat Kansas.
14% at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc