Buffalo week, and overcoming adversity | The Boneyard

Buffalo week, and overcoming adversity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We've got a game Saturday evening. On the road.

I hope practice is has gone real well this week and everybody's focused.

A huge landmine on the road of intercollegiate athletics that UConn drives just went off.

Adversity. Well? Not really.

Distraction? hell yes, it can be a big distraction. Following the internet, twitter, espn talking heads non-stop.

I think it's actually good that this conference stuff is going on, from a certain point of view. Why? Because it's taken that spotlight off the team for awhile, as we're going through our growing pains.

Perfect time to quietly go about our business of getting better every moment, every day.

The best thing that everyone in the program can do, to help out the university.....is WIN.

I'm looking forward to seeing continued improvement on the field in all respects on Saturday, and coming home Saturday night with a win.

It all starts in practice though.

And it all happens with remaining focused on getting your job done effectively while landmines are going off around you.

It's ok that fans are all worked up, that's actually a good thing, apathy is the worst response you can get from a fanbase.

We'll see on Saturday how focused the team has been on their jobs. I hope really focused.

We're getting closer to Morgantown, and I guarantee that lots of people haven't been sleeping in Morgantown lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom