Buffalo video | The Boneyard

Buffalo video

Reaction Score
Dunk it big fella! They fly to Buffalo. That's how we roll in the Big East. Says sponsored by JetBlue but what is on the side of the plane? ......ant.

Reaction Score
Dunk it big fella! They fly to Buffalo. That's how we roll in the Big East. Says sponsored by JetBlue but what is on the side of the plane? ......ant.
I believe it's Allegiant. I saw a picture of the plane somewhere else.

Reaction Score
Still didn't see Hawk in any of those live scrimmage clips. Hopefully he's been cleared for that and not just "working out with the team"

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Hurley fully embracing the old logo is nice. Now if we can just drop UConn and go back to Connecticut.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Throwback music...

Aside: On our local sports station, one of the hosts is from Buffalo, and as a running joke they used to play a snippet of this whenever he mentioned Buffalo. After a few months of this, station management ordered them to never play it again, thus this ditty became the first song specifically mentioned by name to be banned on both KDKA AM & FM.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Lol I haven’t thought about John Valby in years.
Lol . Love the prince of . I saw him once when I was still in HS getting in with a fake ID at the agora ballroom in west Hartford , I’m pretty sure 1983. I bought his album at merch table and met him after and he signed it for me . I still have it .

His autograph to me reads “ to <August insert my real name> May all the women in your life give great head…….slowly. “

Words to live by for sure.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

Man that scoring move by Andre in the paint around 12 seconds in…I’d love to see that kind of composure and finishing from him in a game, thing of beauty. Granted I think he was doing it against Karaban lol, but still a nice move he’s got in his arsenal. Hopefully we’ll see a lot of buckets down low from him next year, he’s so freaking talented.

SO pumped for tomorrow, let’s go boys!!!!

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I love Gaffney, dude has the best attitude. Seems like he’s just got one of those contagious personalities where it’s impossible to not like him.
He will be important if we’re going to make any kind of run.

Reaction Score
Lol . Love the prince of . I saw him once when I was still in HS getting in with a fake ID at the agora ballroom in west Hartford , I’m pretty sure 1983. I bought his album at merch table and met him after and he signed it for me . I still have it .

His autograph to me reads “ to <August insert my real name> May all the women in your life give great head…….slowly. “

Words to live by for sure.

Saw him a few times at that bar in Southington (Vibrations later on?). Funny stuff if he zeroed in on you not good :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom