Buffalo Pre-Game Press(news links)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
KLS and Collier:

Funny at the end.

Reporter. It is Geno's birthday today. Anything special you want to give him

Lou: Yes. I want to see how many times we can make him angry in practice

Pheesa. Whatever number you are thinking of, it wont be high enough.

:D:D:D:D:D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Felisha Legette-Jack's pregame comments on Geno were hilarious. Her comments on the Committee were top notch!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Looking forward to seeing Cierra Dillard play. Great job in the interview. Very natural and honest... swag without being disrespectful... seems like she'd be a good leader. I'm a fan (unless she's really bad, or just too damn good, Sunday). Love her reaction to Geno's comments at 8:15. So funny.

She's a little fuzzy on her UConn history though. She's more or less right about UConn in the 80's, but UConn didn't "start their roll in 2009". By then we already had 5 national championships. I forgive her though...:cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Geno was asked about recruiting kids to play in the cold north. I lived in upstate NY for many years and remember reading about the weather in Buffalo. What sticks in my mind is the winter in which it snowed so heavily in Buffalo that the folks had to dig not just OUT but OUT and UP. Wouldn't want to have been there.
As for Geno's kidding the freshman, I hope you all had a chance to watch the video I posted a short time ago in which Coach did an extended imitation of Christyn. Whatever he told her to do, she did. When he said to take her dribble up the middle, she did exactly that--right into four opposing players. "Why did you do that?" "Because you told me to, Coach." You know the look that followed . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom