BU at BC game tonight | The Boneyard

BU at BC game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The BU students are walking around the BC campus chanting "UCONN Beat You".

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I think a key to bc winning would be scoring a goal they should try it

Reaction Score
image.jpg

2-2 15 minutes left in 3rd.

Edit: Damn - jinxed it. Fitzgerald w/ short handed goal. 3-2 Beagles.

Reaction Score
Bc fans cheering "Safety school" to the BU fans. I'm not gonna lie I don't like BC but that was funny

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Who are we rooting for? We beat BC but I would think we'd want them to win...

Reaction Score
Bc fans cheering "Safety school" to the BU fans. I'm not gonna lie I don't like BC but that was funny

The funny thing is that even with 3x as many students at BU, the average SAT scores are similar (2030 for BU and 2050 for BC), which tells you a lot about the schools. BU is really a university, and BC is really a college. BC admits 32.3% of applicants whereas BU admits 34%.

Overall, BU is a better school.

Harvard can chant "safety school" at the Beanpot. No one else can.

As for hockey, this is a very nice bounceback year for BU. Of course it halps that you have the best hockey player in the last 30 years of college hockey (since Brian Leetch, though they are projecting Eichel to be better).

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
upstater said:
The funny thing is that even with 3x as many students at BU, the average SAT scores are similar (2030 for BU and 2050 for BC), which tells you a lot about the schools. BU is really a university, and BC is really a college. BC admits 32.3% of applicants whereas BU admits 34%.

Overall, BU is a better school.

Harvard can chant "safety school" at the Beanpot. No one else can.

As for hockey, this is a very nice bounceback year for BU. Of course it halps that you have the best hockey player in the last 30 years of college hockey (since Brian Leetch, though they are projecting Eichel to be better).

BU was my safety school. At the time, UCONN didn't rate at all. Times have certainly changed, UConn is a tremendous value today.

Reaction Score
BU was my safety school. At the time, UCONN didn't rate at all. Times have certainly changed, UConn is a tremendous value today.

34% with high SAT scores makes it a highly competitive school at this point. It's got better numbers than BC. Acceptance and SATs are similar but BU is a university and has lots more students. I never applied to BC because I went to Notre Dame in WH and didn't want to repeat that experience on a grander scale. But I did choose BU over schools with much better reputations than BC.

Reaction Score
"Sunday School" is better :-p. The BU-BC back and forth cheer log is miles long and well evolved. It's enjoyable. As was that game. My voice is hoarse this morning. See you guys tonight. #Icebus meets the Eichel Tower.

Reaction Score
Just back from the BU-UCONN game. What a game, BU has got some players. The Eichel kid is special. He's definitely one and done. UCONN is not as talented as BU, but they work extremely hard. This was just a hard fought guttsie tie by UCONN. Very entertaining, Great job UCONN!!!!

Reaction Score
Just back from the BU-UCONN game. What a game, BU has got some players. The Eichel kid is special. He's definitely one and done. UCONN is not as talented as BU, but they work extremely hard. This was just a hard fought guttsie tie by UCONN. Very entertaining, Great job UCONN!!!!
Glad you enjoyed it! UConn's fan support tonight was excellent - easily in the top half of HE schools. Eichel is......gifted. Projected to be either #1 or #2 overall pick in the draft, he'll be gone after this year. He could suit up and play immediately tomorrow for numerous NHL teams. UConn looked very much like a competitive Hockey East program tonight and this weekend. You've got some work to do to make the top, but I, and many others, are glad to have you as opposed to Quinnipiac, RPI, or god forbid Holy Cross.

Reaction Score
My fandom is with the UCONN Huskies but all my money goes to BU:). My daughter is a freshmen at BU. She loves hockey and goes to all the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom