BTW where is the poster that... | The Boneyard

BTW where is the poster that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
use to predict the outlandish score.. in the "score prediction" threads on the old board? (on edit)

I think I recall her/him being hearing impaired (was going to say deaf but that might have ruffled feathers) or blind (vision-impaired)

this person used a lot of emoticons

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
didnt answer my question (let me go back and make sure I put a question mark somewhere in that box)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I used to post those outlandish scores. Was their someone else, too?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
you're not hearing or vision impaired are you... and did you post under 2 different screen name on the old Boneyard?

Reaction Score
What happened to the poster who said that Geno was lousy recruiter?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
you're not hearing or vision impaired are you... and did you post under 2 different screen name on the old Boneyard?
Bojoskeets....

She is a she, a chef, moved to California (Sassycali), and at some time or other was into skeet shooting I believe.....why do I remember these things and can't remember people's names?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Bojoskeets....

She is a she, a chef, moved to California (Sassycali), and at some time or other was into skeet shooting I believe.....why do I remember these things and can't remember people's names?
Ah, yes, that was who I picked up the score thing from. After she was less frequent I kind of carried the score thing foreword. Forgot where I got it from. BTW, one should always shoot skeets, They are really, really dangerous.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well we still have someone who postulated that Geno's strategy against Baylor is going to be for Stef to shoot threes, thereby forcing Griner to the perimeter and enabling us to backdoor cut them to death. That's outlandish enough for me.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Bojoskeets....

Because you're engineering impaired. Welcome to the club. :cool:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Bojoskeets....

thats the poster, thank you Biff!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Bojoskeets....

Interesting. She was working for a government agency when she was in the DC area. I went with her to a game in Maryland, the arena Geno's been gushing over.

Reaction Score
use to predict the outlandish score.. in the "score prediction" threads on the old board? (on edit)

I think I recall her/him being hearing impaired (was going to say deaf but that might have ruffled feathers) or blind (vision-impaired)

There was method to Bojo's madness- the outlandishness of her predictions was not random. She simply added 100 to UConn's points, as in UConn 173, Baylor 69.

Reaction Score
Or the one(s) that predicted 6-8 losses?
That one is more recent since we moved here I believe? But I definitely remember that one.. I do not believe at all that this will happen!!!!
To play devils advocate for a moment,let us say we have some bad injuries,loss to BAYLOR psst,lose a cpl of times to ND,another loss,lose in the Big East Final,do not win the NC which means another loss. That is 6 losses My psst is an attempt to spit when you say something you do not mean or do not want Ira
The play of this team so early has surprised me! 4 guards and Center with Kelly<glue of the team>Defensive AA,the defense individual and team, the offense created by the defense,the intensity individual and team,the half court play,passing unselfishness,use of elements of the Princeton offense! CD coming back pray for health,Bria improving,Tiffany playing like a SR star and leader,Kelly all everything lol due to plans she is playing the 4,Dolson cont to improve and surprsie me,6th man/women KLM, I didn't realize she was as good at so many things! Her shooting and form is better than I thought<we ain't seen nothing yet,Stokes the potential of this kid,Banks same with her,Bucks 4th YR JR is playing the best BB of her Uconn career!
6,6 1/2/7/8/9:p

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Interesting. She was working for a government agency when she was in the DC area. I went with her to a game in Maryland, the arena Geno's been gushing over.
Well she's now working undercover obviously.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She and I were in contact while I was playing Frontierville on Facebook.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Bojoskeets....

i actually keep in touch with her via facebook. maybe she didn't know the BY moved. i'll ask her...

Reaction Score

I'm a lurker, and your post actually caught my attention...

Yes, You actually ruffled my feathers.... I'm a deaf person. Seeing the word, Hearing impaired makes me cringle.

How can my hearing be impaired if I had no hearing ability to begin with. Something for you to ponder about :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom