Bruce Pearl | The Boneyard

Bruce Pearl

Reaction Score
So there is video from June of last year of Pearl dancing with his daughter at her wedding to the One Shining Moment song and he yells to everyone, "We're going to the final 4 next year and we're going to kick Kentucky's arse to get there."

That's pretty freaking cool.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So there is video from June of last year of Pearl dancing with his daughter at her wedding to the One Shining Moment song and he yells to everyone, (We're going to the final 4 next year and we're going to kick Kentucky's arse to get there."

I never had anything against Bruce Pearl. I know he had his issues with the NCAA, but that was non sense in my opinion. You can see why kids would like to play for him and go to war with him.

Reaction Score
I think the reason Pearl gets looked down on is that he ratted out Illinois when at Iowa even though he’s not so clean himself. The only reason I don’t like him is he was the BC Eagle so he sucks. But I agree that I can see why kids would take to him.

Reaction Score
I think the reason Pearl gets looked down on is that he ratted out Illinois when at Iowa even though he’s not so clean himself. The only reason I don’t like him is he was the BC Eagle so he sucks. But I agree that I can see why kids would take to him.

This is exactly it. The Craft ordeal is a non issue in my book. Pearl is both a snitch and a cheater. Anyone who thinks Person was a lone wolf is naive.

Last edited:

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
So there is video from June of last year of Pearl dancing with his daughter at her wedding to the One Shining Moment song and he yells to everyone, "We're going to the final 4 next year and we're going to kick Kentucky's arse to get there."

Ahh Dad its not about you its my wedding shut up

Reaction Score
I never had anything against Bruce Pearl. I know he had his issues with the NCAA, but that was non sense in my opinion. You can see why kids would like to play for him and go to war with him.

Ha. Good lord. Pearl’s a twofaced scumbag. He’s proof that if you’re a nice guy and play footsy with the media no one cares how dirty you are.

Reaction Score

Cool that he predicted that.

Really, really corny that he yelled that out during his daughter's wedding dance.

Reaction Score
Ha. Good lord. Pearl’s a twofaced scumbag. He’s proof that if you’re a nice guy and play footsy with the media no one cares how dirty you are.
Regardless of anything he did, my point is that you can see why players would want to play for him. He just has that fiery, outgoing, fun personality...almost like Hurley. Now, compare that with somebody like Boeheim whos a stick in the mud. I know who I would rather play for.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Does he still sweat a lot or did he pay to get that fixed too?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

Honestly it’s kinda sad that he’s dancing with his daughter at her wedding and thinking about his basketball team lol

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Madoff was a nice footsy guy too
Last Sunday, one of my college suite mates told tale of being invited when he was a young-ish SEC attorney to join Bernie Madoff at a Mets game in his well-located Shea Stadium box seats. He described Madoff as surprised when my friend said that he could not accept the ticket as a gift but was obligated by law to pay for the seats.

Different times, different SEC.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Auburn's Final Four appearance will be vacated in 5 years tops. That's why I'm rooting for them. We all need constant reminders just how corrupt college athletics are.

Michigan State allowed a doctor to molest their athletes for years.

That seems worse than Auburn recruits getting their families paid.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom